20

*Olivias POV*

I woke up with Jadens arms around my waist and I didn't want to move but I had to pee badly. I tried to get up but Jaden pulled me back down and didn't say anything because he was still sleeping. I tried to get up again but must have woken him up this time. 
"Nooo stay here" he groaned with his morning voice giving me butterflies. 
"Jay I have to pee" I said. 
"Can't you hold it" he said. 
"No so either you let me go or I will pee the bed" I said. 
"You wouldn't pee the bed" he said. 
"Watch me" I said and he immediately let go letting me walk away. 
"I will always win Hossler" I  said and walked to the bathroom. Once I finished peeing I washed my hands and brushed my hair to get rid of any knots. 
"Hey" Jaden said as I opened the door making me jump. 
"Jaden you almost gave me a heart attack" I giggled. 
"Sorry" he said and picked me up and walked back to my room. He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me. 
"So what's there to do in Maryland" Jaden asked. 
"There is like nothing to do here" I said. 
"Well let's find something" he said. 

"Orrrrrrr" I said. 
"Or what" he said. 
"Well my mom is never really home during the day so we could you know have the house to ourselves so we could do whatever we want" I said. 
"If you want to then I won't complain" he said as he leaned in to kiss me but I moved my head.
"I was kidding Jaden" I said and started laughing like crazy. 
"Olivia Anne Hall you are such a tease" he said and laid down next to me.
"Well I gotta have some fun with you" I said. 
"Wanna know what would be fun" Jaden asked. 
"What" I asked. 
"Me taking your virginity" he said. 
"First of all im not virgin and second of all we aren't doing that" I said. 
"I thought you were virgin" he said. 
"Let's see sexually abused by dad sexually abused by first boyfriends sexually abused by third boyfriend" I said. 
"So have you ever had sex that wasn't abuse" he asked. 
"No" I said. 
"Im so sowy bubs" Jaden said in a baby voice. 
"Jay promise me one thing" I said. 
"Anything" he said. 
"Promise you'll never hurt me" I said and held out my pinky. 
"I promise to never hurt you but im gonna to beat your ass up in a pillow fight" he said and wrapped his pinky around mine.
"You wouldn't hit me a pillow" I said. 
"Let's see about that" Jaden said and grabbed a pillow. 

Jaden chased me around the house with a pillow and kept hitting me with it as I laughed trying to outrun him until he accidentally hit me to hard causing me to fall. 
"Liv are you ok" he asked as he dropped the pillow and sat next to me. 
"Just a scrape" I said as I looked at the rug burn on my knee.
"Does it hurt" Jaden asked worried. 
"Just a little but it's ok" I said as I got up. 
"Im so sorry I feel bad" he said. 
"Jay it's just rug burn" I said with a giggle because of how cute and worried he was over my rug burn. 
"But rug burn hurts like a bitch" he said. 
"Jay it's not I broke my leg" I said. 
"I guess" he said and picked me up bridal style. 
"Jay I can walk" I said. 
"Ya and I can carry you" he said as he smiled making me smile. 
"Are there any parks we can go to or like a lake" Jaden asked.
"There is a park a few minutes away that Bryce always took me to when I was little" 
"Let's go there" Jaden said. 
"Ok let me get dressed and then we can go" I said. 
"But I don't wanna get out of bed" Jaden said. 
"Ok i'll change in the bathroom" I said and grabbed my outfit. 
"Ok since your not gonna figure it out on your own let me tell you that I want to see you change" Jaden said. I looked at him and walked to the bathroom and slammed the door. Once I finished changing Jaden was sitting at the kitchen table and looked at me. 
"Im sorry I didn't mean to say that I guess i'm a bit horny" he said. 
"Jaden what you said was kind of perverted" I said. 

"I know and im really sorry" he said making me sigh. 
"I forgive just never say anything like it again" I said and he chuckled. 
"Ya I won't" he said so I walked over to him and hugged his head.
"I love you" he said. 
"I wuv you to" I said in a baby voice. 
"But before we leave we have to tell our fans" Jaden said with a big smile. 
"Fine" I said and he happily grabbed his phone and took a picture of us.

^The picture^

Caption: I love you

Jaden had a big smile on his face the whole time and gave me kisses all over my face. 
"This is exciting" he said. 
"Haven't you done this like fifty times with that Mads girl" I said. 
"I-" he said and just stared at me with his mouth open. For the rest of the day we went to the park and went to the store for snacks so we could watch tons of movies and go to bed. 

____________________________________________

This chapter wasn't one of my best but im having a bad day right now and have to focus on dumb school sorry.

Any good story recommendations? It can be about Jaden, Vinnie, Kio, or Bryce