39

*Two days later*

*Olivias POV*

"You awake" I heard Jaden whisper as he sat on the bed. 
"I have been awake for the last few hours but you wouldn't text or call me back" I said still not facing Jaden because I was comfy here. 
"Well I needed to keep something a secret" he said. 
"A girlfriend" I asked. 
"I don't think I can keep you a secret from you" he laughed. 
"Well I had no idea I was your girlfriend" I said. 
"Because you aren't" he said. 
"That made no sense" I said. 
"You make no sense" he said. 
"Ya but i'm cute when I don't make sense" I said. 

"Eh" he said jokingly. 
"Anyways turn around to see the surprise" he said. 
"I swear Jaden if you naked" I said and turned around and noticed his hair. 
"Let me touch" I said looking at his hair. 
"My dick or hair" he asked. 
"Your hair dumbass" I said laughing. 
"I was going to but not anymore because your mean" he said. 
"You can't say you don't like me running my fingers through your hair playing with it as you hug me" I said. 
"I can say I don't like it but it's a lie" he said laying next to me. 
"So red huh" I asked. 

*Jadens POV*

"You don't like it" I asked.
"No" she said making me worry because I don't care if I liked it, if she didn't I would change it back. 
"I fucking love it" she said as she put her hand in my hair and mainly touching the red part. 
"It's so soft" she said focusing on my hair. 
"I like it like this better" she said as she messed with my hair I think trying to braid it. 
"Good because I was about to change it if you didn't like it" I told her. 
"Why" she asked. 
"Because your the one touching my hair all the time so I want you to like it" I said. 
"Jaden it doesn't matter what I think it's your hair" I said. 
"Ok but put your hand back now" I said and put her hand back on my head and hug her.

"I had to wake up early to go get my hair done and now i'm tired" I said. 
"Sleep" she said. 
"Ok goodnight" I said. 
"Goodnight" and kissed my head. 
"Aren't I supposed be the one kissing your head" I asked laughing. 
"Well I know you liked it so be quiet" she said. 
"Ok" I said and fell asleep as she played with my hair. 

*Olivias POV*

I was focused on Jaden hair until someone walked in making me jump. I felt Jaden start moving around a little as he groaned. 
"When he's fully awake tell him to go downstairs" Bryce said not even looking at me and leaving. 
"Jaden you have to go with the boys" I said. 
"I am fine here" he said. 
"You may have only slept five minutes but you have to go" I said. 
"Nope" he said. 
"What can I do to get you downstairs" I asked. 
"Go with me" he said.
"Fine" I sighed and got up. Jaden and I walked downstairs and saw the boys. 

"Liv we only wanted Jaden" Josh said. 
"I know but he wouldn't come down until I came with him" I said. 
"Anyways bye" I said as I turned around about to walk away flipping them off but Jaden grabbed my arm. 
"Jaden let go" I said annoyed. 
"No your staying" he said. 
"Jaden stop your the only one here who can actually deal with me" I said and grabbed my hand away and ran upstairs so he couldn't follow. I went into my room and locked the door and sat on my bed. It was true though nobody wanted me here anymore. I should go home to Maryland. I booked a flight for next week and started packing my stuff. 

"Liv we are done talking let me in" Jaden said. I opened the door after hiding my suitcase and Jaden jumped onto my bed. 
"Liv" he said happily. 
"Yea" I asked. 
"So they didn't have any reservations for this week so how do you feel about going on a date next week" he asked. 
"I don't...I just don't think it's time for that yet" I said.z
"Oh I can cancel it then" he said sadly. 
"I'm sorry" I said. 
"It's alright i'm just gonna go to my room" he said. 
"Ok" I said and he walked out. I felt so bad so I ran to his room and hung up the call before he could cancel the reservation. 
"What day is the date" I asked. 
"Monday" he said.
"Ok then i'll be there" I said and he smiled. 

I was leaving the day after the date so I felt really bad that he might things are going well and then I go to Maryland. I finished packing clothes and left out a few outfits that I could wear. I put the suitcases under my bed and sighed. I walked back to Jadens room and seen he had already fallen asleep. 

_____________________________________

:)