47

(Not me crying because of the songs I miss every year before 2020 like 2018-2019 was ok but 2012-2017 were the bust fucking years ever nothing even mattered in life during those years like everything was the best)

*Olivia POV*

"Liv I have chick fil a" Jaden whispered into my ear waking me up. I opened my mouth still laying down with my eyes closed so Jaden would feed me. Jaden chuckled before putting a nuggie in my mouth. I sat up still keeping my eyes closed because it was too bright. 
"Another one" he asked. 
"No im good" I mumbled. 
"I got nuggies just for you though" he said. 
"Im not hungry" I said. 
"I haven't been seeing you eat much" he said. 
"I do eat you just never see it" I said. 
"Please just eat the nuggies" he said. 
"No im fine" I said. Jaden tried stuffing a chicken nugget into my mouth but I pushed his hand away. 
"Jay stop" I said. 

"Fine" he said. 
"Just have water" he said.
"Ok" I said and grabbed my water bottle. I drank most of the water before setting it down and Jaden looked happier.
"Ok now what should we do for the next few hours" he asked. 
"Together" I asked. 
"Why not" he said.
"Let's go to target" I said excited. 
"Nooo" he groaned. 
"Please" I pouted.
"Fine let's go" he said and grabbed his keys. I was already dressed so I followed him to his car. "Are you sure your nose is gonna be fine" Jaden asked."Yes now let's go" I said. Once we got inside Target Jaden got a cart and I got inside. 

"So what do you want" he asked. 
"Squish mallows and face masks and clothes and bikinis and makeup and a notebook and cereal and dog treats and dog toys and a blanket and and a phone case and a charger and a mirror and a water bottle" I said. 
"You have a whole list" he chuckled. 
"Yup now push the cart" I said. 
"How about you walk" he said. 
"Am I really that heavy" I asked. 
"No but you need to use some energy" he said. I sighed and got out. 
"Ok follow me" I said and walked quickly to the toy section. 
"Look" I said grabbing a few squish mallows. 
"Whats the point of those" he asked. 

"I dont know I just want some" I said and put a few into the cart. 
"Next" I said running to the clothes. I grabbed a black cropped top a few pairs of jeans and a dress. 
"Is all this necessary" Jaden asked. 
"Duh, now let my get some bikinis" I said as I walked over to the bikinis. I grabbed one that was really revealing and Jaden snatched it from my hands. 
"Hey I was gonna get that" I said. 
"It shows to much" he said. 
"Ok and the only one who tells me what to wear is me" I said. 
"And Bryce and me" Jaden said. 
"Why you" I asked. 
"Because I dont want you wearing that" he said. 

"Fine" I groaned and found another bikini. I put three bikinis in the cart and went to the blankets.
"LOOK THIS ONE IS FUZZY" I basically yelled. 
"Liv be a little quieter we are inside" he said. I grabbed the fuzzy blanket and threw it into the cart. Once I started walking to the notebooks Jaden accidentally hit the back of my foot which really hurt. 
"Jayyy that hurt" I whined. 
"Im sorry" he said and hugged me as I looked through notebooks. Once we were done there I got the rest of the stuff and we were waiting to pay. 
"You realize im making you do face masks with me right" I said. 
"I already came with you to Target and walked around the store for like an hour" he said. 
"And your gonna get Starbucks with me" I said smiling at him. 

"Fine but no face masks Liv im serious" he said. 
"Im serious to" I said. 
"Ok lets just pay right now and talk about this later" he said. Once we got to the front of line Jaden got his wallet out but I i grabbed it. 
"Im paying" I said.
"No I will" he said and grabbed it back. Once he opened his wallet I smirked and he looked at me. 
"I hid your card at home" I said and put my card into the chip reader. 
"How did you know I was gonna try and pay for your stuff" he asked. 
"I dont know its just something you do" I laughed. Once we got into the Starbucks I ordered (whatever you like) and we got into the car. 
"I can't believe you hid my card" Jaden said annoyed. 
"Why are you mad about it" I asked. 
"Because you hid my card Liv" he basically yelled. 
"Jeez im sorry I wont do it again" I said and looked out the window. 

Jaden turned on the music to (songs on top) and I opened the window and stuck my arm out because it was warm out and the sun was setting soon. I smiled at how it felt like when I was little with these songs on the Radio and the warm air.
"Im sorry" Jaden said out of nowhere. 
"For what" I asked. 
"Yelling at you, i'm just pissed at someone else right now and took it out on you" he said. 
"It's fine" I said. 
"But it's really not fine Liv you have been yelled at twice today for things that aren't even your fault" he said. 
"Jaden it's fine just stop" I said. 
"Thank you" he said. Once we got back to Sway I brought all my stuff to my room and Jaden followed. 
"So about the face masks" I asked. 
"No" he said. 
"Please" I begged. 
"Nope" he said.

"But you yelled at me earlier" I pouted. 
"Fine" he said. 
"I know how to make you feel bad" I laughed. 
"Ok let's go before I change my mind" he said and we walked to the bathroom. Once we both had masks I smiled. Nessa and Addison opened the door and ran to hug me. 
"YOUR BACK WE MISSED YOU" Nessa squealed. 
"We need a girl day soon" Addison said. 
"Yes we do" I said.
"Oh hey Jaden I didn't expect to see you here" Addison said. 
"Hey" Jaden said. 
"Ok well we are leaving" the girls said and walked out.
"Cuddles" I asked. Jaden held his arms open and I went over to him trying not to get my mask on him. 
"Oops sorry I got a little bit of mask stuff on your arm" I said. 
"Its fine not like im wearing a shirt" he said and I smiled. After we removed the face masks we continued cuddling and watching tvd until Jaden got up.

"Hey where are you going" I asked. 
"Just gonna do something" he said.
"Do what" I asked. 
"It doesn't matter" he said. I followed him to his room and he sighed. 
"You really wanna know what im doing" he asked and I nodded. 
"Im gonna go smoke" he said. 
"No no no come back with me" I said and grabbed his arm. 
"Liv just let me" he said and went to his drawer. 
"But it's bad for you" I said. 
"Like you didn't vape before" he said. 
"Fine im leaving" I said and walked back to my room. I sat there for a while until Jaden came in. He tried to hug me but I pulled away. 
"You smell gross" I said. 
"Fine cuddle your pillow then" he said before walking out of my room and I was just left alone and fell asleep.

________________________________