31

*TW SMUT*
(This is my first smut ever so it's gonna suck and im not going into detail)

I turned around and noticed Jaden was staring at me. 
"What are you looking at creep" I said laughing. 
"Your so beautiful you know that" he said. I rolled over so I was laying on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my back and kissed me. The kiss turned into a make out and Jaden flipped us over as we continued to kiss. Jaden went to my neck and started kissing and sucking it. He took off his shirt and immediately slamming his lips back into mine. He started lifting up my shirt making sure it was ok. He threw my shirt somewhere on the floor. I was in a bra and pants and Jaden was shirtless with pants. 

Jaden kept sucking my neck until he found my sweet spot making me moan. I flipped us over and put my hands on Jadens chest and started kissing the top of his chest to his lower stomach. I could see he had a bulge under his pants so rubbed it through his pants making his breathing get a little heavier. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off throwing them somewhere. I smashed my lips back onto his and he flipped us back over so he was on top. I arched my back so he could remove my bra as we continued kissing. 

He removed my bra and pants leaving me in only a thong. 
"Your perfect" he said as he looked at my body. He removed my thong and grabbed a condom that I have no idea where he got it from. I was looking at his dick (that felt weird af to write) which was bigger then I thought it would be. 
"Jaden it's a little big won't it hurt" I asked nervously as he finished putting the condom. 
"It shouldn't but i'll start slow" he said as he slowly pushed his friend (now this word I am ok writing) into my 🐱.

After going slow for a little and me getting used to his size he started going faster making me moan with every thrust. I put my hands on his back as I dug my nails into his skin. 
"F-f-faster" I moaned and Jaden went faster making us both moan a lot. Jaden thrusts were getting sloppy as he got closer and more tired. He started slowing down and flipped us over so I was on top. 
"Im to tired princess can you ride me" he asked. 
"I can't feel my legs" I said and he put his hands on my waist and started slamming me down making the room fill with sounds of moans and clapping. 
"I-i'm close" I moaned. 
"M-me to" he moaned. 
"Jay i'm about to come" I said. 
"Me to" he said. After another minute we both comed (I know it's spelled with a u). Jaden pulled out and I flopped onto him panting. 

"I need to pee and shower" I said and tried to get up but fell making Jaden laugh. 
"Need help" he asked. 
"I'm naked on the floor and need to use the bathroom but can't walk so no" I said sarcastically. Jaden got up and picked me up bringing me to the bathroom. He was about to leave but I stopped him. 
"Can you give me a bath" I asked.
"Sure" he said as turned on the bath water as I sat on the toilet. Once the tub was full of water he sat me in the tub. 
"Get in" I said to him. 
"I don't need one right now" he said. 
"But your gonna have to shower at some point and your sweaty right now so might as well" I said and he laughed before getting in. 
"Happy" he asked. I nodded with a big smile. 
"Ok turn so I can clean your hair" he said. I turned around and Jaden started rubbing soap into my hair. Once he finished he washed my body and also rinsed it off. Jaden got out wrapping himself in a towel and getting one for me and carried me to the bed. He got me a pair of his sweats and one of his hoodies. He changed me into them before putting me on the couch and changing the sheets. 

I smiled as Jaden picked me up and set me back on the bed and laid down next to me. 
"I love you" he said. 
"I love you to" I mumbled as I fell asleep with my head in his neck as he held me close to him.  

___________________________________

If you want a good smut just look up a Jaden Hossler smut book 

HELP ME TF OUT ok so my dad wasn't here last night so I watched tv in his room because he has a comfy bed right? ok so I fell asleep and kinda got a blood stain on his sheets from my period and he is gonna be home before I can even wash them and like... HELP...oh and it went from the first sheet to the second one and I am praying it didn't go to the actual bed. Hold up let me check...HELL NO it got on the bed WHAT FUCKING REMOVES BLOOD EASILY LIKE I TRIED WATER AND IT HELPED A BIT BUT HELP MEEEEEE.