7

*Olivias POV* 

I had just woken up and decided to see if Jaden was awake because I felt ok to go somewhere now if I took some medicine. I ran to Jadens room and saw him still sleeping so I decided to jump onto him. 
"Dude fuck off" he groaned not knowing as me. 
"Jae" I said letting him know I was the one there. He quickly opened his eyes.  
"Oh Liv I didn't know it was you I thought it was one of the guys" he said worried. 
"So I weigh the same as the boys" I asked him. 
"I-I t-thats not what I meant" he said as he stuttered. I pretended to be sad and looked down. Jaden hugged me and said
"Did I hurt your feelings" in a baby voice. I started laughing and he looked at me confused. 
"You really thought I was upset" I said and he pushed lightly me causing me to fall off the bed since I was already at the edge.

"Ok THAT was mean" I said getting back onto the bed giggling. 
"So I guess you feel better" Jaden said. 
"Just a headache" I said. 
"Let me get ibuprofen" he said getting up. I reached my arms out and he just stared at me. 
"I carried you enough" he said. I gave him puppy eyes and he sighed before turning around on bending down a little to let me climb onto his back. 
"To the kitchen" I said pointing forward. 
"I swear Liv" he said laughing. When we walked downstairs all the boys looked at us whispered something to each other. It reminded me of high school when people would whisper about me. I started shake a little and breathe faster. Once we got into the kitchen Jaden set me on the counter looked into my eyes. 

"Liv are you ok" he asked grabbing my hand. I shook my head and grabbed his hand tighter. 
"Want me to get Bryce" he asked. I nodded and Jaden to get Bryce. Kio walked into the kitchen with Josh and saw me sitting on the counter and rushed to me making me flinch. They backed up and looked at each other. 
"Hey Liv you ok" Kio said quietly. Bryce ran over to me with Jaden. 
"Liv what happened" Bryce asked and the rest of the boys came in causing me to look away from them. Bryce looked over and looked back at me. 
"Liv was it something someone here did" Bryce asked me. I waved for him to get closer and he put his ear to my mouth. 

"They whispered something and I started remembering school" I  said. Bryce looked at me and smiled before hugging me. I could tell the boys where still watching me and they came a little closer. It was silent in the room and I was still a little shaky so when I got off the island I almost fell but Jaden caught me. 
"Lets just get what we came here for" he said before throwing me over his shoulder and grabbing ibuprofen. 

"Well we will see everyone soon I guess or like now if y'all wanted to come with us" Jaden said walking upstairs. Jaden brought me to his room and threw me onto the bed. 
"Shit I forgot your water one sec" he said and ran out leaving the ibuprofen and his phone next to me. I opened his phone because I had saw him type his password once which I remembered. I opened to tiktok and decided to post a draft he had of both of us.   

Caption: Hey its Liv on Jadens Account :)

Comments: 

@JoliviaShipper: SHIP 🚢

@User82: The way he looks at her

@Hater27: Jaden you can do better

@SwayLa: SIMP HOUSE -Bryce

@User762: Awww thats so cute Liv on Jadens account

@BryceHall: Jaden keep your eyes up

*Olivias POV*

I looked at the comments and laughed at Bryces. Jaden came back up with the water and saw me on his phone. 
"Whatcha doing" he asked. 
"Posting this tiktok" I said. He looked at the tiktok and his face became red. 
"I-I should delete this" he said grabbing the phone from my hands. 
"Hey I like it" I said. He sighed and put his phone down. 
"Fine I wont delete it" he said and I smiled. I took the ibuprofen and went downstairs with Jaden. 

"We saw that tiktok and you should date" Josh said as me and Josh sat across from them. 
"It would be like dating my brother" I said and Jadens smile slightly faded. 
"Whats that supposed to mean" Kio asked. 
"Jadens like my brother we would never date" I said putting my arms around his neck but he pushed them away and ran upstairs slamming his door. 
"W-wha I-I-" I said trying to speak. 
"He's overreacting i'll go get him" Blake said running upstairs.
"I dont get it what happened" I asked the boys. 

"He can tell you once he gets out of his room he will only be there for like a few hours" Anthony said. 
"Ok well I have nothing to do" I said laughing. I heard the door slam again and Blake came back down. 
"He just yelled at me to fuck off and slammed the door in my face" Blake said sitting down. 
"Liv you can try" Blake said. 
"But he will probably yell at me to" I said. 
"How about we just give him time" Noah said. I nodded and stood up. 
"Wanna bake Kio" I asked him. 
"Sure" he said and we walked to the kitchen. 

*Jadens POV*

I had been in my room for an hour at this point and I could hear Kio and Liv laughing in her room. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were red and puffy you could tell I had been crying but I wanted to go to get food but didn't wanna talk to anyone. I opened my door and walked to the kitchen to grab a cupcake that im guessing Liv and Kio made.  
"Jaden you finally came out you were worrying Liv" Josh said to me but I ignored it. I just walked up to my room and luckily didn't see Liv. I decided to just to just watch tiktoks until I fell asleep. 

A/n: This chapter sucks like the rest of the story and its short but whatever