61

*One week later*

*Olivas POV*

"Jaden do you have to go to the studio" I whined.
"I haven't been there in forever so yes" he said. He leaned down to hug and kiss me since I was still laying down. I grabbed his arm tightly and when he tried to stand up straight again I pulled his arm down. 
"Liv let go" he laughed. 
"No" I pouted.
"Liv I'm stronger and bigger than you so let go" he said and I could tell he was serious but obviously I wasn't gonna let go. 
"Can I go with youuuuu" I asked. 
"Noooo" he said imitating me. 
"Fine" I said and let go. 
"Bye" he said and pecked me on the lips. 
"Bye-bye" I said and he walked out. I laid in bed for another thirty minutes before going downstairs. 
"I want fooood" I said. 
"I can make pancakes" Kio said.
"I can help" I said. I grabbed flour, the bowl, mixing thing. 
"Hey, Liv can I talk to you" Bryce asked so I walked to where he was standing and he led me to a room and closed the door.

"You can't be talking to Kio again" Bryce said. 
"I can be friends with who I want" I said. 
"Liv remember how that ended last time" he asked. 
"Yes but it wont happen again" I said and left the room to go make pancakes with Kio. 
"These are so good" I said as I took a few bites. 
"We make a good team" I he said. 
"Of course we do" I said. 
"I just wanted to say sorry again for kssing you" Kio said
"It's alright everything is normal again" I said and smiled.
"I wanted to know if we could start over and forget the whole kiss" he said. I walked over to him and held out my arm. 
"Hi I'm Bryces Sister Olivia Hall but you can call me Liv" I said. 
"Hi I'm Kio Cyr" he said we shook hands.
"Ok now how about some Netflix" I asked. 
"Sounds great" he said and ran to my room with me following. I got under the blankets and so did Kio but we kept our space. We watched a some random movie that we found. We were onto our third movie once Jaden walked in. 

"Hey Liv I miss-" he said but stopped once he saw me and Kio. I smiled at him and ran to him hugging him. 
"I missed you" I said. 
"I missed you to" he said.
"I am gonna finish watching this with Kio and then I will go to your room" I said. 
"So I can't watch with you guys" Jaden asked. 
"You can I guess" I said but he just walked out. 
"We can pause it if you want" Kio suggested. 
"No it only has like three minutes left" I said. Once the movie was finished Kio left and I went to Jaden's room. 
"Jae" I said. 
"What" he said. 
"You don't have to be rude" I said. 
"Well your friends with Kio again so I think I can be mad" he said. I sat next to him on his bed and looked at him. 
"Am I not allowed to have friends" I said. 
"Not with Kio" he said. 
"Jaden you can trust me" I said and he sighed before hugging me. 
"I'm sorry princess I trust you I just don't trust Kio" he said. 

"But you were friends" I said. 
"And he kissed my girlfriend" Jaden said. 
"Can you please let me be friends with Kio" I asked. 
"Sometimes I really hate how you forgive everyone" he laughed and so did I.
"You can hang out with Kio as long as someone else is there" he said and I rolled my eyes. 
"If your gonna roll your eyes I won't let you hang out with Kio at all" he said. 
"You can't control who I hang out with or who I'm friends with" I said raising my voice a little. 
"Princess calm down I'm kidding" he said. 
"So I can be friends with Kio" I asked. 
"As long as you tell me if he tries something" he said. 
"Deal" I said.
"Ok now that we are done with talking about Kio what should we do" I asked. 

"You hungry" Jaden asked. 
"No"
"Want to go on a walk" he asked.
"Maybe"
"Drive-in movie" he asked. 
"We watch too many movies" 
"Book flights to meet my family" he said. 
"Not today"
"Hype house" he asked. 
"Say less" I said.
"Ok tell your brother because I got in trouble for taking you out a few days ago" he said so I went to Bryce rooma nd walked in forgetting to knock and saw bryce and Addison doing it. I froze  and they looked over and we made eye contact. Once I was able to move again I shut the door and just stood outside Bryce room still shocked. 

Bryce quickly came out in shorts but no shirt. I had a awkaward smile that I got when I was in awkward situations. Bryce just scrtached the back of his neck. 
"Um well I was just gonna say I'm going to hype house with Jaden" I said and he slowly nodded awkwardly. 
"Ok well um have fun" he said. 
"Looks like your having more fun then me" I laughed and he just glared at me. I walked downstairs and saw all the boys.
"It looks like you saw a ghost" Noah laughed. 
"That would have been much better then what I just saw" I said. 
"I dont get it" Blake said.
"Whatever let's go Jae" I said and we got into his car which still had a dent from me. 
"So seriously what did you see" Jaden asked. 
"Nothing serious just Bryce balls actually balls deep into Addison" I said and Jaden looked at me. 

"Oh" was all Jaden could get out. 
"Ok well lets go I dont wanna remember that any more so lets go" I said. Once we got there I quickly ran to Kouvrs room. 
"Hey" I said as I jumped onto her bed not realizing Alex was there. 
"Ow" he said as he sat up. 
"Well dont hide" I said. 
"It's my bed" he said. 
"Now its Livs bed" Kouvr said. (They are friends do friend stuff Mia is there and so is Charli and meets Charly and Tana bla bla bla). 
We were back home now and Jaden and I were cuddling. 
"Jae" I said cause I wanted to ask him something. 
"Jae" I asked again but he was sleeping. I smiled and rested my head back on his chest. 

____________________________________________

I am ending this story in a few chapters to start writing the sequel :)

Yall I dont know why my brain hasnt been functioning which is making it hard to come up with chapters so just be patient and my brain should be back to normal soon

Elephants have 6ft dicks