52

*Jaden POV*

After Liv fell asleep last I changed her into some of my clothes and cuddled with her until I fell asleep. It was 2 pm and we were getting ready to go to Natalia's house but that's only what Liv thought. I was actually taking her to the beach so I could ask her to her prom. 
"Ready" she said as she walked over to me and sat next to me. 
"Ok let's go" I said and we walked to the car. 
"You said you would teach me to drive" Liv said out of nowhere. 
"I never said that" I laughed. 
"Ok fine maybe you didn't but can you teach me I turn 17 in one fucking week and I have never driven before" she said. I had no idea her birthday was so soon I thought it wasn't for another month or two. I need to buy her a gift. 
"You ok Jay you look kinda worried" she said. 
"I'm fine I just remembered something" I said. 
"Your forgot it was my birthday didn't you" she laughed. 
"What no" I said and my voice went a little higher. 
"Jaden it's fine don't even worry about it" she said. 

"But I have one week to get you something" I said. 
"As long as we don't break up I'm happy" she laughed and I put my hand on her thigh.
"So teaching me to drive" she asked. 
"Fine tomorrow just don't kill me and don't tell Bryce" I said. 
"There is a party at Hype tomorrow we can come home early and you can teach me to drive" Liv said.
"You do realize everyone is gonna be gone all day and they are probably staying over there because they are gonna be hammered" I said.
"Ok then teach me to drive tomorrow and do we have to go to the party" Liv asked. 
"We don't have to" I said. 
"Let's stay home then I don't feel like being around tons of people I don't know" she said.
"Then what are we gonna do" I asked. 
"You can go alone" she said. 
"Actually no you can't" she said.  
"Don't worry I wouldn't leave you anyways I know you get lonely" I said and she smiled. 

*Olivias POV*

I laid my head on Jadens shoulder as he drove until he stopped. I lifted my head up and realized we were at the beach which not busy at all.
"What about Natalia" I asked. 
"I made that up" Jaden said getting out of the car. I followed him out to the sand confused. 
"Get on" Jaden said bending down a little and I jumped onto his back. 
"What are we doing" I asked and then he walked into the water. 
"Jay your pants" I said as his pants got soaked all the way to his thigh. 
"It's ok" he said and I jumped off of his back into the water with my clothes.
"Liv aren't you cold" he immediately asked.
"It's ok" I said and he laughed. 
"You sure" he asked and I nodded. We got deep enough so my feet couldn't reach the floor so Jaden wasn't taking his eyes off me so I wouldn't drown. I felt something at my foot making me scream. It came out of the water and it was a dolphin holding a sign. 
"Will you go to prom with me" I read out loud and looked at Jaden.

"Oh my god, Jaden yes" I said and put my arms around his neck as I kissed him. Once we got out of the water I was freezing and soaked.
"I don't have anything to give you and hugging you will make it colder" Jaden said worrying.
"It's ok it's just a bit cold" I said. 
"Your lips are blue" Jaden said. 
"Heat them up them" I said and Jaden and I made out at the beach for about 5 minutes.
"Better" Jaden asks pulling away from the kiss and I nod as I waddle back to the car. I quickly get in and Jaden turns on the heater. I had a towel under me so I wouldn't get the seat wet. 
"Liv put the towel on you so it's warmer" he said. 
"But your seat is gonna get wet" I said. 
"Ok, and your important now hurry up and get warm" he said. Jaden was shirtless with only sweats and I was wearing sweats and Jadens hoodie. I took the towel from beneath me and put it over me until we got home. Once we got home Jaden carried me inside and he still wasn't wearing his shirt but I had taken off my hoodie because it was soaked. 

"Did you have car sex" was the first thing Josh asked. 
"No we were at the beach dumbass" I said. 
"Beach sex" Josh asked. 
"No he was asking me to prom" I said. 
"Oh ok makes sense" Josh said and I rolled my eyes.
"Ok we are gonna change and cuddle " Jaden said and carried me to my room.
"Ok I am gonna get ready in my room but come in when your done" Jaden said and closed my door. I finished changing and showering and walked to Jadens room were he was laying shirtless.
"Hey" I said and he held out his arms so I could go into them. (They just went to sleep)

__________________________________

Thank you for 50k read never expected to get this far although I never expected to actually write this yet here I am writing about the story that come to my mind sharing them with you guys 

hey people

bye people