𝟞𝟘

*Prom Day*

*Olivias Pov*

I was getting ready for prom and the girls were helping me get ready. 
"You excited for prom" Addison asked. 
"I have been waiting for this day for ever" I said. (I am gonna make her be a senior actually but she is still 17)
"Then why didn't you tell Jaden about prom" Nessa asked. 
"What do you mean I was giving him hints since we started dating" I said.
"Well the boys had to tell him" Addison said. 
"God boys are so fucking dumb" I laughed.
"And girls are fucking clueless" Blake said as he leaned against the doorframe.
"Oh hey, Blake what do you think" I asked as I turned to face him fully and I was standing up now.
"You look amazing Jaden will love it" he said smiling. It wasn't weird Blake was like an older brother and if anyone hurt you he was almost as bad as Bryce.
"You have to wear heels" Nessa said.
"No" I groaned.
"Yes here are a pair" Avani said handing me heels. I put them on and walked downstairs to see all the boys and Jaden in a tux. I smiled and walked over to him even though I was wobbling because of my heels. 
"You look amazing" he said and other than that he was speechless. He tried kissing but I swerved. 
"Makeup Jae" I said and he groaned kissing the top of my head. Josh handed him something and he put a corsage on my wrist. 

Dresses now because they are cute  

"You look perfect now" he said. 

"Ok children I need to take pictures" Bryce said imitating a mom. 
"Wait actually let me do something really quick" I said as I slowly mad my way upstairs I changed into a pair of Jordans even though I bought Vans just for today. I ran back downstairs and Jaden laughed. The girls just sighed and laughed a little. I laughed and we got some photos and Jaden led me to a limo outside. I smiled as I ate some food in the limo. Jaden was just looking at me as I ate. 
"Take a picture it lasts longer actually take a video" I said.
"Are you being serious or sarcastic" he asked as he put his hand to his pocket ready to grab his phone. 
"Serious" I laughed so he grabbed out his phone and we took selfies. 
"Can't wait to show these to our kids one day" I said with a big smile. 
"Me too" he said and grabbed this side of my face. His lips smashed onto mine and he lightly (softly iadk) bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I pulled away since we were on the way to prom and we were in a limo. 
"Heyyyy" he whined. 
"Not now Jae" I said.
"So later" he smirked. 
"Maybe" I said. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. 
"I love you" he said as he kissed my nose.
"I love me to" I laughed and he scoffed. 

Once we got there we heard music from inside and lot's of people dressed up although I'm not sure what I was expecting. Jaden and I got out and smiled.
"I think I have the most gorgeous date" he said making me blush. We walked inside where songs I recognized from like 2015 were playing. 
"Omg I love this song" I laughed. Jaden and I danced for a few hours and gotten pictures and they had some food. We won Prom King and Queen too. We got into the limo and the driver took us to Mcdonalds. He dropped us off there because Jaden told him to leave. 
"Jaden how are we gonna go home" I said hitting his arm with my purse. 
"Princess I wouldn't have the limo go if I didn't have a plan" he said reassuring me. We walked to some random place I didn't know. 
"Jae please let's go back" I whined. 
"Nothing is gonna happen don't worry" he said and then I recognized where we were after we turned the corner. It was our secret spot. I smiled running to the bench that I always sat on. Jaden pulled me onto his lap once we were on the bench. 
"Today was amazing" I said. 
"Yea it was" he said. We both had big smiles. 
"I love you more than I can even describe" he said and kissed me. 

*Hour later*

Jaden and I walked into the hotel room and he pushed me against the wall as he choked me and kissed me roughly. And you know what happens from there. 

I laid next to him breathing heavily. 
"Time to go home" he said. 
"Fine" I groaned and grabbed my dress from the floor. We decided we would walk back to Sway.
"You got home late" Bryce said as we walked in. 
"Ya just walking around LA" I said. 
"Then why is there a video on TikTok room of you guys going into a hotel and coming out like not too long later but long enough to fuck" he asked. 
"Hey at least we used protection" Jaden said.
"I- ok I'm gonna go take a bath and sleep because I have a headache" I said and Jaden carried me upstairs and sat me on the bed as he got the bath ready. He carried me back to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet. 
"I can wash your hair or you can be alone" Jaden offered. 
"Bath together" I pouted and he smiled. We both got undressed and got into the bath. I sat close to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Once we were done I took the clothes Jaden had brought into the bathroom for himself. 
"I brought those for me" he said even though I was already wearing them. 
"But you don't mind me using them" I asked as I tied my hair into a messy bun. 
"Well you look too cute to not let you use them" he said getting out of the tub and wrapping a towel around his waist. I jumped onto the bed and Jade changed into shorts and no shirt and got next to me. I took off my shirt so I was in a sports bra. 

"It's hot in here" I said as I threw my shirt across the room. 
"I wasn't judging you" he said. 
"You were silently judging" I said and he laughed so I pretended to be mad. I turned away from him and moved to the edge of the bed. 
"Princess I didn't mean it" he said. I stayed silent. 
"Come on let's cuddle" he said. 
"No, your mean" I pouted. 
"Fine I can be nicer" he said. 
"Yay I got you to be nicer and you weren't being mean anyways" I said. 
"Fine just cuddle" he said. I pulled down my sweat because I was wearing me Nike Pros under.
"Jeez what is this a strip club" he said looking away. 
"Jae you know you don't have to look away" I laughed.
"I'm being a gentleman not put pants" he said. 
"I was wearing shorts under and it's nothing you haven't seen" I said as I put my head on his chest. 
"Goodnight" I said. 
"Goodnignt" he said and kissed my head. 
"I love you very much" I said. 
"Love you to weirdo" he said. 

*Kios POV* 
(Didn't expect that did you)

"Mads your kidding right" I said in disbelief. 
"No if you go with it then you might get what you want and I get what I want" she said.
"But she trusts you" I said. 
"I'm not the one who is getting hurt not like I ever gave a fuck for that bitch anyways" she said, 
"Whatever, so I do it at Livs graduation party" I asked.
"Yes now don't mess it up" she said. I walked out feeling bad but it would be worth it. 

________________________________________

I realized we are all just evolved sperm :)

AWWWWWW GINNY AND MARCUS ARE ADORABLE AND I JUST LOVE HOW HE IS SO COMFORTABLE WITH HER AND WHEN SHE CRYS HE HUGS HERS AND THEN HE SHARES HIS FEELINGS WITH HER AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT THAT IM SO FUCKING LONELY