40

*Day of the date*

*Olivias POV*

I had just finished getting ready for the date with Jaden. 

^Outfit^

^Outfit^

I went downstairs and saw Jaden on his phone.
"Ready" I said and when he looked at me his jaw dropped. 
"You get prettier everyday" he says and takes my hand. Once we got in the car he put his hand on my thigh giving my butterflies. 
"Before we go on the date I think this belongs to you" he said putting the promise ring back on my finger. I gasp because I thought I would never see it again. 
"Oh my god Jaden" I say. 
"I promise to never hurt you if you promise the same" he said and held out his pinkie. I put my pinky around his knowing what was gonna happen. Jaden kissed my nose and started driving. 

Once we got there Jaden pulled my seat out so I could sit and then sat on his chair across the table so we were facing each other.
"You should come meet my family" Jaden said randomly.
"Why" I asked. 
"Well we have dated twice and it may be a third time soon plus my sisters really wanna meet you" he said. 
"I can face time them tonight" I said. 
"Ok Haleys number is 510-266-1700 and Sophies is 510-514-9075" he said looking at his contacts. (Yes these are real numbers and I know because I have them blocked so please do call them and tbh I have no clue who they are)

"Your brother has been annoying me with his eye rolling and ignoring you" Jaden said.
"It's whatever" I said. 
"No it's not Bryce needs to be nicer" he said. 
"I wont have to deal with Bryce after tomorrow" I said. 
"Huh" he asked confused.
"You'll see" I said and he nodded. 
"Your so pretty" he said as he stared at me. 
"You to" I said. 
"I'm not pretty" he said. 
"Your hot" I said. 
"Better" he said. 

After the date we went home and I showered. 
"Hey Jaden" I said as I went into his room.
"Come lay with me" he said. 
"What do you wanna do" I asked him. 
"Well I know your tired so wanna sleep" he asked. 
"No" I said and got under his blankets. I put my hand in his hair and started playing with it. 
"I can deal with that" he laughed and hugged me. 
"It's funny how we act similar to when we dated but we aren't dating" Jaden said. 
"Mhm" I said ignoring what he said because I was focused on Jadens hair. 

"Remember when you called me Olivia" I said not taking my attention away from his hair. 
"Although it's not the worst thing you called me"I said. 
"I'm sorry" he said. 
"You called me a slutty bitch" I said. 
"I'm sorry but just know it's not true" he said pulling me as close as he could to the point where I was on laying in top of him. 
"Goodnight" he said and kissed my forehead. 
"So i'm just gonna sleep on top of you" I asked. 
"Mhm" he said. 
"Goodnight Liv" he said. 
"Goodnight Jay" I said and he got this really happy look. 
"DID YOU SAY JAY" he asked. 
"Yup" I said. 
"Yay now you can call me Jay forever" he said and I felt bad that I was leaving. 
"Yup forever" I said faking a smile.

"You didn't sound happy" he said putting a piece of hair behind my ear. 
"Jay I am happy" I said. 
"No tell me what's wrong" he said. 
"Jaden it's nothing i'm fine" I said. 
"Fine but were talking about this tomorrow" he said.
"Ok" I said. 

*NEXT FUCKING DAY*

It was 3am and I needed to be at the airport by 5am. I slowly got of Jaden so I wouldn't wake him up. I got up and grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of his sweats so I could wear it in the plane. I got another pair of his clothes just to keep. I packed the teddy bear Jaden gave me and put my promise ring on his bedside table with a note. 
"Im sorry Jay" I whispered and pecked him on the lips and started crying. 
"I love you" I said and walked out with my suitcases. I went downstairs and saw Bryce. 
"And where do you think your going" he said. 
"First of all stop acting like you care and second of all i'm dropping them off at Nessa's because she needs them so I will be back" i said and went outside and waited for my Uber. 

______________________________________

This is random but I wonder if any of the Sway boys besides Noah has Charli number like I seriously want to know and if everyone at hype has her number and I wonder if she has Tony lopez blocked if she has his number like now I wanna know