33

*three days later*

*Jadens POV*

I was looking through instagram when I saw a picture of Liv and Kio. 

(Don't mind how Kio is in the comments twice I messed up and I had already redid this like ten times)

Liv was sleeping next to me as I stared at the picture of her and Kio. I pulled my arm that I was hugging her with away and held my phone with both hands. Liv started moving around and put her face into my neck. 
"Cuddles" she asked. 
"I need to use the bathroom" I said and got up not really wanting to hug her. I just sat in the bathroom for a few minutes and flushed so she would think I actually used the bathroom and washed then I washed my hands. I went back to see Liv wasn't in bed. I walked out of my room and sat in the kitchen with everyone. 

"Wheres Liv" Kio asked. 
"I thought she was with you" I said. 
"Does anyone know where she is" I asked. 
"Nope" all the boys said.
"She's probably getting ready" Bryce said. 
"Yea were going to an amusement park today" Kio said.
"Oh" I said. 
"Well i'm gonna go back to my room" I said. Liv passed me and smiled. 
"Looove youuuu" she said. 
"Ok" I said and went to my room. 

*Olivias POV* 

I was about to cry because Jaden just said ok after I told him I love him. 
"What's wrong with him" I asked the boys. 
"I don't know" they said but I could tell they knew something. They looked surprised at me and I have no idea why. 
"Um well i'm gonna be home for my song release later see ya" I said and walked out with Kio. 
"You alright" Kio asked once we got into the cat. 
"I'm fine let's just go" I said. 

*Bryce POV*  

"She may be my sister but she is fucking clueless" I said. 
"How does she not realize that Jaden is getting jealous of her hanging out with Kio" Josh said. 
"And to make things worse her song is coming out today" Noah said. Jaden came walking down and looked happier than usual. 
"Why you so happy" Anthony asked.
"I'm not gonna be lonely today i'm going with some friends" he said. 
"This is awkward but are you gonna be back for Liv's song" Blake asked. 
"I totally forgot um I don't know I probably won't be on time though" he said before leaving. 
"Ok well that's not gonna end well" Josh said. 
"Yea but until they are both in the same room it isn't our issue but once they are in the same room who knows what's gonna happen" I said. 

*Olivias POV*

We  had just gotten home from the amusement park and I was getting changed into something comfy for the song. I ran downstairs hoping to see Jaden on the couch with everyone because the song was premiering in ten minutes. 
"Is Jaden gonna be here" I asked. 
"Probably not" Josh said.
"Oh" I said and sat on the couch in between Josh and Kio. 
"You alright" Josh asked. 
"I'm fine" I said. Once there was the one minute left for the premiere I laid my head on Kio's shoulder since it looked like Jaden wouldn't be home. 

Once it was over everyone was looking at me surprised clapping. 
"What the hell that was so good" Bryce said. 
"I never knew you could actually sing" he said. 
"There are somethings that I keep to myself" I said. 
"That was amazing but when did you have time to make a music video" Blake asked. 
"I have my ways" I said laughing. 
"Well it's late and i'm tired so i'm going to bed" I said. 
"Ok goodnight" Bryce said hugging me and kissing my forehead. 
"Goodnight love yall" I said. 
"Love you to" they all said. I went to my room and saw a hollywood fix video. Jaden was with a girl and a few other friends I watched a few recent videos of hollywood fix of Jaden from recent days and he was with her all of those days. Her name was Natalia and she was really pretty. 

Charly Jordan will be Natalia

Natalia was so pretty she looked perfect. I decided to look her up and she was a model and looked amazing in bikinis. I watched a few more videos and they looked so close. He never mentioned Natalia before and was hanging out with her all of a sudden. I was looking at some pictures of them together when I got a call from an unknown number. 

Unknown | Liv

"Hi" I said
"Hi um i'm really sorry" a girl said and I recognized there voice but not who's voice it was
"Who is this" I asked
"When I tell you please dont hang up" she said
"Ok I won't" I said
"It's Mads" she said. 
"What do want" I asked rudely
"I just wanted to say i'm very sorry I was just jealous Jaden looked happier with you then with me and I wanted to try and make things right between me and you" she said
"I guess i'm in but if you pull any crazy shit I will beat your ass" I said
"Don't worry I won't" she said. 
"How did you get my number anyway" I asked
"When I forced Jaden into doing stuff with me I kinda took your number" she said
"You are really something" I said
"Anyway where can we meet" she asked
"Come to sway tomorrow Jaden shouldn't be here" I said
"Alright and thanks for maybe giving me a chance" she said
"Well I don't wanna know you as some crazy bitch my whole life so might as well try to become something other then enemies" I laughed
"I guess so" she laughed
"See you tomorrow I guess" she said
"See you tomorrow" I said and hung up. 

I am doing something crazy but why not might as well become friends with the girl who is Jadens ex. That sounds crazy but from what it looks like I might also be his ex soon. I sighed and put my phone under my pillow before falling asleep.

_________________________________

Thanks to Queenbitchvibezonly for the idea in this chapter and the last chapter

I have decided Mads will be a good touch to the story and Charly Jordan is fucking perfect like I can't believe I live in the same planet as her and breath the same air like same with Miss Nessa Barrett who is fucking perfect