36

*Three days later* 

I was home alone with Kio because nobody wanted to be with us and I had no idea why. I went to the bathroom and when I looked into the toilet there was blood. I had a miscarriage. I ran to Kio's room crying. 
"Liv what happened" he asked. 
"M-my b-baby" I sobbed.
"What about it" he asked.
"Miscarriage" I said.   
"I'm so sorry Liv" he said and rubbed my back as I cried into his chest. 
"I know i'm to young to have a kid anyway but my now my kid is dead" I cried. 
"Liv it will be fine" he said. 
"How will it be fine it will never be fine and I will never be fine it's just one bad thing after another" I sobbed. 
"Just give it some time and everything will get better you'll see" he said. I cried for another hours and fell asleep in his arms.  

I woke up in Kio's room next to him as he cuddled me. 
"Good afternoon" he said.
"How long was I sleeping" I asked.
"Four hours" he said. 
"Oh my god it's already 5pm" I said and sat up. 
"Where you going" he asked. 
"I dont know" I said and walked downstairs and saw Bryce, Josh, and Jaden talking and drinking. 
"Hey" I said awkwardly. Jaden rolled his eyes and walked away and Bryce and Josh didn't say anything. 
"Fine i'm leaving and for all you know I could be going to get wasted and learn to drive while at it" I said and walked out. I had slept in what I wore yesterday so I was already dressed basically. 

Bryce came running out and carried me back in. 
"You won't talk to me yet you keep me from dying" I said and walked upstairs. I sat on my bed and just watched tiktoks all day. 

*Two days later*

Jaden had still been avoiding me and I really wished he would let me talk to him. I went downstairs and everyone was in the living room. I decided not to say anything and just take a chair and sit next to Kio. 
"Hey" he said. 
"Hey" I said. 
"Liv I know this is really sudden but I need to tell you something..well not tell" he whispered before smashing his lips onto mine infront of everyone including Jaden. I tried pulling my head away but Kio held my head there until Jaden came over.
"I fucking knew it" he yelled. 
"Jaden it's not what it looks like I promise" I said. 
"That's bullshit Olivia your so fucking clueless" he yelled.
"Tell me what I did the last few weeks that made you act like this" I said.
"Figure it out yourself bitch" he said making a few tears run down my cheeks. 

"Don't call her that" Kio yells to Jaden and Jaden tries to punch Kio but Kio moves in time barely missing Jadens fist. 
"No wonder she hid her pregnancy and miscarriage from everyone" Kio said and everyone looked at me shocked and I started sobbing. 
"I hate you I fucking hate you" Jaden said coldly and ran upstairs. Kio mouthed "im sorry" to me.
"Fuck off you ruin everything" I yelled at him and ran upstairs trying to get to Jaden. I saw him packing all his clothes and I grabbed onto his arm trying to keep him from packing anymore. 
"Please Jaden don't leave me" I cried. 
"Jaden don't ignore me" I said. 
"Please Jaden we can figure things out just tell me what I did" I said but he just kept ignoring me. He took off a bracelet I had given him and threw it at me. 
"Enjoy your new boyfriend" he said and walked off with his bag and left the house. 

I run to my room and lock the door and break down crying on the floor. I call Mads and start explaining everything to her. 

Mads | Liv

"Mads" I said.
"Liv what happened why are you crying she asked worried.
"Jaden" I said. 
"Did he do something" she asked.
"He hates me so he left and I don't know where his is" I said. 
"Why did he leave" she asked.
"Because Kio kissed me and everyone saw including Jaden so he got mad and then Kio told Jaden that I was pregnant and had a miscarriage" I said.
"Please tell me Kio was lying" Mads said.
"No" I said
"Ok well was it at least Jadens" she asked. 
"Mhm" I said
"Well that's good at least" she said. 

"Does Jaden know it's or was his kid" she asked. 
"He probably thinks it's Kio's" I said. 
"Try to find a way to talk to him if he really loves you he will talk to you and everyone knows he really loves you so just find a way to talk to him" she said. 
"He loved me but not anymore" I said. 
"Come on you are Olivia you can do this" she said.
"Ok well i'm gonna think about this so talk to you later" I said. 
"Talk to you later" she said before hanging up.

I went over to my bed and just laid there crying. I could hear mumbles downstairs from the boys. They were probably talking about me. I heard whining and scratching outside my door. I got up and opened it and saw Juice. Once Juice entered I closed and  locked my door. I laid in bed and hugged Juice as I fell asleep. 

_________________________________________________

Thank you again  Queenbitchvibezonly for giving me this whole entire idea and the last page idea

Sorry it took forever to post this I was at my grandparents because it's my grandpa's 70th birthday