46

*Jadens POV*

I heard a loud thud coming from Bryce room after the yelling and it was quiet. I decided to get up and check what happened. I walked into Bryce room to see Liv laying on the ground passed out with blood all over her face. 
"BRYCE WHAT DID YOU DO" I yelled and went over to Liv who was on the ground. 
"I punched her I didn't mean to I just did" he said crying. 
"Let's wait for her to wake up and then take her to the doctor" I said and picked her up bringing her to her room and laid her down in her bed. I sat next to her and Bryce walked in with ice. He handed me the ice to put on Livs face since it was already starting to bruise. Liv started moving a little once I put the ice on her face and she opened her eyes.

"It's cold and my face hurts" she whined and started crying.
"I'm sorry" I said and hugged her. 
"Liv please forgive me" Bryce said. Liv smiled and held her arms out so Bryce could hug her. 
"Really you forgive me" Bryce asked as he hugged her. 
"If you didn't notice I forgive people easily" she laughed.
"Ok but seriously my face hurts" she said. 
"Ok let's go to the doctor" I said. 
"Can you carry me" she asked making grabby hands.
"Only this once" I said and picked her up so her legs were around me as I held her ass. 
"Watch your hands" Bryce said so I moved my hands to her back as she put her hands around my neck. 
"Can you carry me everywhere again" she asked. 
"No" I said walking. 
"I know you have a soft spot for me" she said. (And a hard friend)

"No I don't" I said as I put her in the passenger seat. 
"Is Bryce coming" she asked. 
"No he feels really bad" I said. 
"My face hurts" she whined again out of nowhere. 
"I wish I could do something but I can't" I said. 
"Im gonna look weird because my face will be all swollen and bruised" she whined. 
"Stop whining we are on our way to the doctor" I said. 
"What if I have a broken nose" she asked. 
"I dont know" I said. 
"Incase you didn't know my face hurts" she said. 
"Liv I know you have told me" I said. 
"Ya but...ok maybe I just wanna annoy you" she said and quickly grabbed a napkin I had in the cup holder. 
"My nose is bleeding" she said. 
"A lot" I asked. 
"Yes this tissue is already soaked" she said and quickly got another one. 

"Wait I got an idea" she said and grabbed something from her pocket. She stuck it in her nose and faced me. 
"What the hell is that" I asked. 
"Tampon" she said. 
"Aren't those for your period" I asked. 
"Yes but it should work" she laughed. 
"You are weird" I laughed.
"Hey you dated me and fucked me and almost had a child so shush" she laughed but quickly started crying. 
"I almost had a mini me or yooooouuuuu" she sobbed. I pulled over and hugged her. 
"Im sorry I wasn't there for you" I said. 
"Im sorry I left and hung out with Kio and everything" she sobbed. 
"Why have you been so sad lately" I asked. 
"The fact that im carrying around tampons should have been a hint" she cried. 
"Need anything" I asked. 
"No just take me to the doctor" she sniffled.

"Ok we are here" I said once we got there. Liv got out and jumped onto my back. 
"Please tell me you took the tampon out of your nose" I said.
"Ya why" she said. 
"Because it would be embarrassing" I said. 
"So I embarrass you" she asked sounding like she was about to cry. 
"No you don't but it's kinda weird" I said. That wasn't any better. 
"So i'm weird" she said and started crying. 
"Liv that's not what I meant" I said as we walked inside and talked to the person at the desk with Liv still on my back crying. Once I sat down I put Liv next to me and held her hand. 
"Yea it was" she said. 
"What would make you happy right now" I asked her. 
"Juice" she said.

"I can't get Juice" I said. 
"Then you can fuck off" she said as she flipped me off but hugged me right after. 
"Please dont leave I didnt mean it" she cried. 
"Liv it's ok just relax and let's wait" I said and rubbed her back. 
"Olivia Hall" a doctor called so we got up and followed him. 
"So your here for your nose" the doctor asked
"Yup" Liv said. 
"So what happened that made it hurt and how did you get those bruises" the doctor asked. 
"Someone punched me" she said.
"Sir would you mind leaving the room" the doctor asked me. 
"Sure" I said and Liv quickly grabbed my hand and started crying. 
"Don't leave me" she cried. 

The doctor and I looked at each other and he nodded. 
"Ok Liv i'm staying" I said and hugged her to my side. 
"So you were recently pregnant as well" the doctor asked. Liv just nodded and started crying. 
"Liv it's ok" I said and ran my hand through her hair. The doctor checked her nose and told us it was broken and she would need a surgery to fix it but it wasn't an emergency so she could just take pain medicine. Once we got home Liv went to her room and laid in bed. 
"Cuddle" she said.
"Let me get Juice and I can order you chick fil a or something" I said. She smiled really big so i went to get Juice and laid him down next to her so he was in between Liv and me. I ordered chick fil a and noticed Liv was sleeping. 

_________________________________

I didn't post yesterday because I was being like Liv and crying for every single reason. I started crying because I wanted bread and cheese at 10pm💀