13

*A week later* 

*Olivas POV*

It is Jaden birthday in a two days so I am planning surprise party with the boys while Jaden is in the studio. 
"All we really need to do is invite people and buy the drinks right" I asked them. 
"That's all there usually is" Josh said. 
"Ok so Bryce can go by the drink with Griffin since they are the only ones over twenty one" Kio said. 
"And while we are at the store text everyone in your  contacts thats in LA about the party" Bryce said. Bryce and Griffin left and everyone started texting people as I sat on the couch doing nothing because I only knew the boys and their girlfriends. I was watching Nessa's tiktoks when I got a call from Jaden. 

Jaden⎜Liv

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Why did you call me"

"Am I not aloud to call my girlfriend"

"No I am on a date with the guy I am cheating on you with" I said as we both laughed

"Well if we are admitting that we are cheating on each other the I have to admit I am not at the studio I am on a date right now" we both laughed again

"Ok bye Liv I am gonna be home in like and hour" 

" Ok buh bye" 

"Bye bye" he said and hung up

"Hurry up Jaden is going to be home in an hour" I told the boys. 
"Well maybe if you sent some texts it would be faster" Noah said. 
"I don't have anyones number unless you wanna an invitation" I said. 
"Shit I forgot your still kinda new to LA" Noah said. 
"I will be back I need to grab something" Josh said and ran upstairs. His phone started ringing so I looked to see Nessa face timing him and obviously im gonna pick up. 

Nessa⎪Liv

"Hey bestie" 

"I was expecting to see Josh but this is better"

"I know we should just break up with our boyfriends and marry each other" 

"Ok wife"

"It's official we are wives"

"Wife I need help choosing my dress" 

"Bring your dresses here next time you come over" 

"Im coming over today"

"Well bring your dresses and Addison will be over today so we can all choose out dresses together"

"Ok bye"

"Bye" I said as I hung up and Josh came running down the stairs to see his phone in my hand. 

"What were you doing" he asked as he grabbed his phone. 
"My wife called so I picked up" I said. 
"Nessa" he asked confused.
"Ya" I said and put y attention back to my phone. After about twenty minutes Josh and Griffin came back with a lot of drinks. Everyone grabbed a white claw but Bryce took the one I had out of my hand before I could open it. 
"Hey" I said. 
"Liv go drink some juice or something" Bryce said and I rolled my eyes. 
"Don't roll your eyes at me we both know how easily you get drunk" he said and I groaned. 
"Fine I will get one at the party" I said. 
"And I will have Addison babysit you" Bryce said.
"Your so strict" I said. 
"At least im letting you date Jaden" he said.
"You yelled at him at first" I said. 
"Ok maybe it took a little bit of convincing but you are together now and that's all that matters" he said.