43

*Olivias POV*

"Liv everything is already ruined you can't fix it" Jaden said. 
"Yes I can Jaden" I said. 
"Even if we could your just gonna run away from everything right after" he said. 
"Please Jaden I regret leaving you" I said. 
"That doesn't change anything" he said. 
"Jaden I need you ok I was dumb for leaving you but I know you need me" I said almost crying again. 
"I don't need you" he said. 
"Then why did you go back into your old habits and try overdosing when I left" I said.
"Because" he said.
"You may not wanna admit it but we both know it's true" I said. 
"Ok I needed you but you leaving helped me realize i'm wasting my time with you" he said. 
"How are you wasting your time" I asked.

"Because this will never work" he said.
"Ja-" I said and he cut me off. 
"No Liv it wont" he said. 
"Jaden please one more chance" I asked.
"Give me a reason why I should" he asked.
"Because your my first real relationship and i'm scared of messing things up which I end up doing anyway" I say and start crying. 
"I promised not to hurt you and the first thing I did was hurt you when you always made sure I was happy" I cried. 
"I should be the one who overdosed not you I should be the one suffering" I cried.

*Jadens POV*

I was starting to feel bad for Liv now. I can't let her know I feel bad though. But she was crying and now I wanted to cry because she was crying. 
"Fine one more chance" I said and she smiled but continued crying. 
"Really" she said. 
"One chance but I still don't forgive you" I said and she hugged me. I felt good to have Liv hugging me again. I missed her hugs and her scent and laugh and eyes and ok well I missed everything about her. She had been hugging for while before I realized she had fallen asleep hugging me. I pulled her legs onto the bed and kept her head in my neck. I just watched as she slept. I still didn't forgive her but I would I knew I couldn't stay mad at Liv. I really am a Simp but it's Liv so I don't know how I wouldn't simp for her other then the fact that she left me. 

Natalia came in and smiled at us both laying in the bed. 
"She's probably gonna stay overnight at the hospital with you" she said. 
"I don't know" I said. 
"Oh come on Jaden you can't say you don't miss cuddling with Liv" Natalia said.
"Yea but I still don't forgive her" I said. 
"But look at her sleeping so cute with her arms around you giving you the love you missed" Natalia said. 
"Stop she's already cute enough without you saying that stuff" I said. 
"Don't you just wanna kiss her and see her smile after" Natalia said. 
"Seriously stop i'm about to fucking die of her cuteness" I said and felt Liv move as close as she could to me making me smile. 

"Look you smiled again for the first time since Liv left" Natalia said. 
"Shut up" I said. 
"Ok well since you have your girlfriend here i'm gonna leave" Natalia said and left before I could say anything. I sighed and looked back at Liv who was still sleeping with her head on my neck. Things were gonna be different between us for a while but I think things will end up fine in the end but we'll see. After an hour I felt Liv moving around and take her head out of my neck. 
"What happened" she asked. 
"You fell asleep" I said blankly as I looked on my phone. 
"Im sorry I didn't mean to" she said as she got up.
"It's fine" I said. Now Liv was sitting back on the chair as I looked through my phone. 
"Jaden" she asked. 
"Hm" I said still looking at my phone. 
"Can I stay the night" she asked. 
"No" I said. 
"Please i'll sleep on the couch I just wanna stay" she said almost crying again. 

"Why you crying this time" I asked. 
"I don't know why i'm crying" she said still crying. I don't care what she did I wanted to hug her but I needed to be mad at her. I tried to not look over to where Liv was because if I did I would most likely feel really bad and hug her. But I wanted her to stay. 
"You should probably go home" I said not looking at her.
"But the boys don't know i'm here and it's gonna feel weird" she cried. 
"So spending the night in the hospital with your ex doesn't feel weird" I asked.
"No" she said and all the boys walked in.
"So when were gonna tell us you were back in LA" Bryce said and he sounded mad. 

"Bryce shut up I didn't even know I was coming here until this morning" she said. 
"How long have you been back" he asked. 
"A few hours" she said. 
"And you couldn't text me" he said. 
"Ok you know what i'm not dealing with this shit today" Liv said before walking out.
"Really Bryce" I said. 
"You wanted her here" he asked surprised. 
"I gave her one more chance" I said. 
"I don't know if I should be telling you not to give her another chance or be happy for her" Bryce said.
"Well I can't let her go no matter what, she is everything about me without her I am just some drug addict who has no purpose" I said. 

"Then she needs another chance" Josh said.
"Yea I know" I said.
"Well we just came here to check on you" Blake said. 
"Ok bye" I said and they walked out. 

____________________________________

My bestie (cousin) gave me this bracelet two days ago and it's the second one but they are like these matching bracelet things like I got a milk carton and she got a cereal box but it's so cute and she said i'm the only one she would give them to and my heart is just ❤️  She my shawty (she may be nine but I still call her that sometimes) Oh and she's the only one I trust knowing about my wattpad hehe but I don't let her read it. Dude we are the kind of friends who just smack the table or fall to the floor laughing instead of saying anything. I taught her who the sway boys are and now we both have a obsession anywhore this is my rant about my shawty which I love very much even though I used to hate her like three years ago