10

*Olivias POV*

"LIV" my mom yelled from downstairs. I was shaking and too scared to go down. 
"LIV" she yelled again. She was drunk and wanted to hit me. I went down deciding it would only be worse if I waited. She grabbed a glass cup and smashed it over my head. 
"Thats for taking forever to come down here" she said. Se slapped me as hard as she could and started laughing. She hit me for over and hour until she finally let me go upstairs. Once I locked my door I started crying. 
"Liv" someone said.
"Liv" they said louder. I woke up and felt myself sweating a bit. I saw Jaden and Bryce standing around my bed. 
"What were you dreaming about" Bryce asked. 

"Mom" I said. Bryce looked at me and hugged me.
"Im sorry you had to go threw that" Bryce said.
"Well if you want you can come and pick up the girls with us" Bryce said. I smiled and got up.
"Sure just let me change" I said and they both got out. I changed into sweats and a cropped sweatshirt. Once I got out I ran downstairs and tripped over Noahs leg. 
"You ok" he asked. 
"Ya" I said as I got up and ran to Bryce. 
"When are they getting here" I asked. 
"Soon enough" Bryce said. I walked away and into the kitchen. I wasn't the best at cooking so I decided I would wait for Jaden and shower while I waited. I went to my room and got a towel before going to the bathroom in my room. After I showered I went back down and saw Jaden on his phone so I jumped onto his back. Once I let go he turned and smiled. 

"Hey Liv" he said. 
"Hello" I said. 
"I have to go to the studio again soon with Nessa" Jaden said. 
"Can I go to" I asked. 
"I guess" he said. 
"Ok now can you make breakfast please" I asked.
"What do you want" he asked. 
"Pancakes" I said. 
"Ok" he said as he grabbed pancake mix from the cupboard. I sat and watched as he added milk and eggs to the powder. The rest of the boys came in and stared at Jaden. 
"Need something" Jaden asked. 

"Pancakes" Blake said. 
"Ok just sit over there" Jaden said as he pointed to the table I was at. The boys came and sat down and started talking. 
"Liv" Quinton said. I looked to him to show I was listening. 
"What are you doing today" he asked. 
"Im going to the studio with Jaden and Nessa and then I have to do some schoolwork and im going to the party" I said. 
"School" Josh asked surprised. 
"Just because you dropped out doesn't mean I did" I said. 
"So you sixteen so two more years" Anthony asked. 
"Actually three more cause I got held back" I said. 

"Well at least we didn't get held back" Blake said. 
"Ya but were you being abused by more then one person and physically and mentally bullied by everyone you knew" I asked and they all became silent sitting with there mouths open.
"Bryce are you hearing this" Noah asked. 
"I saw it happen" he said. The boys became silent again. 
"Let's change the subject" I said. They started talking about random things as I just sat and stoped paying attention. Jaden put a plate in front of me and kissed the top of my head. I could feel myself blush and the boys noticed. 
"Jaden the simp" Bryce said. 
"At least i'm not clingy" Jaden said. 
"Im not the one carrying my girlfriend around 24/7" Bryce said. 
"I don't even have a girlfriend" Jaden said. 

"But soon you will" Kio said. 
"But until then i'm single" Jaden said. 
"If I find out you guys do anything more than hug when you date both of you will be dead" Bryce said. 
"So no kissing" Jaden asked. 
"Nope" Bryce said. 
"If I can't kiss neither can you" I said towards Bryce. 
"Liv you have never even kissed anyone" Bryce said. 
"But one day I will" I said. The boys just watched the argument interested in what was going on.
"Liv your 16 and Jaden is 17 about to turn 18 next month" Bryce said. 
"So" I said. 
"It's illegal to be doing stuff" he said emphasizing stuff.