55

*Olivia POV*

I turned around to see my abusive ex. 
"S-sam" I stuttered shocked as my breathing got heavy and fast. (After someone said Sam in the comments I decided that will be his name).
"Hey Olivia" he said. 
"What are you in LA" I asked shocked that he was here.
"I moved here" he said.
"Wanna come to my house we can have fun" he smirked. 
"Not after what you did" I said. 
"Oh come on" Sam said. 
"Go away my boyfriend is gonna be here soon" I said. 
"Oh Jaden I know" he said. 
"Go away" I said and Sam walked away. I stood there for a minute shocked as I breathed heavily and I felt Jaden grab my hands.
"Liv are you ok" he asked and I shook my head as I hugged him. He picked me up and I put my face into his neck and wrapped my legs around him. He walked out carrying me just leaving our stuff. 

He put me in the backseat and sat there with me. 
"Liv what happened" he asked. 
"S-sam" I cried. 
"Sam" he asked confused.
"My ex" I cried. 
"Abusive" he asked. 
"He raped and hit me and mentally hurt me" I cried. 
"If I ever see him I will beat his ass" Jaden said. Jaden hugged me until I calmed down and pecked my lips. Once we got home I saw there were drinks set up in the kitchen and there were speakers. Once I had changed into a tiny dress and vans I went downstairs and saw people starting to come in. I had no clue who anyone was. It was enough people to the point I had to squish through people. I felt someone put their hands on my waist making me jump and slap them. 

"OW" Jaden said holding his cheek that was now red.
"Jay I'm so sorry" I said. 
"It's alright" he laughed. 
"That dress is sexy on you" he said and I playfully hit him. 
"Let's get a drink birthday girl" he said and we walked over to grab a drink 
"That dress is too short" Bryce said. 
"Shut up" is all I said before going to the dance floor which had a ton more people than before which was literally two minutes ago. Jaden grabbed the cup from my hand setting it down on the table. 
"Let's dance" he said pulling me over to the dance floor where "Best song ever" by 1D was playing.

*8 PM*

I was wasted by now and so was everyone else except Jaden who didn't want to drink to much so he could take care of me. I was dancing with Jaden again as he grabbed my ass. A few random guys had tried talking to me which made Jaden jealous resulting in him giving me hickeys to mark me as his. I was having trouble walking but I was having the most fun ever. 
"Come on" I said pulling Jadens arm outside. I didn't give a fuck how many people were outside I took off my dress leaving me in a bra and underwear. 
"Put that dress on" Jaden said to me but I ignored him and jumped into the pool. 
"Come on Jaden" I yelled. 
"No now come on" Jaden said giving me his arm. I pulled him in as I laughed but I could tell he didn't find it funny. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. 
"Your no fun" I said to him. 
"Because if I was fun then next thing that's gonna happen your gonna hook up with some random guy here or I'm gonna end up hooking up with a random girl,here" Jaden said. 
"Ok and what's so bad about that" I said and he just gave me a 'are you serious' look before walking away. I got more to drink very confused. 

*Jadens POV*

I wasn't gonna be mad at Liv she was drunk and had no idea what she just said. I sighed and laid in bed when a girl walked in crying. 
"You alright" I asked. 
"No some guy named Sam I think just tried to raped me" she cried. I went over to her. 
"Sam" I asked recognizing the name but it couldn't be there had to be someone else named Sam right?
"What does he look like" I asked remembering I have seen a picture of him. 
"Light brown hair, blueish greenish eyes, around your height, wearing a black shirt" she said. That was Sam..Olivias ex.
"Did he say anything to you" I asked.
"Just how he was gonna drug some girl named Olivia next" she said. 
"You can stay here" I said running to find Liv. 
"LIV" I yelled and saw Bryce look at me. Bryce came running over. Even when drunk he is protective of her. 
"What going on" Bryce asked.
"Sam is gonna try drugging Liv" I said. 
"Sam as in her ex and when did he get here" he said. 
"Yes her ex and I don't know just help me find her" I said. 
"I will get the boys to help" Bryce said. A few minutes later they were all over with me except Griffin and Quinton and we were looking around. 

"LIV" we were all yelling. 
"Their" Josh said pointing at Liv who was talking to a group of guys and they were touching her and I could tell she wasn't comfortable with it. I ran over and dragged her upstairs to her room. I had no idea if she had been drugged yet although I didn't see Sam anywhere around. I rushed her to the bathroom in my room and had her lean over the toilet. I stuck my fingers into her mouth making her throw up. I knew that sadly she was used to making herself vomit. Once she couldn't throw up anymore she brushed her teeth and I gave her water. I made sure she drank the whole bottle. I got some medicine for when she wakes up. The boys had made sure to get everyone out so nobody else would be drugged. They were now in Livs room saying goodnight still Griffin and Quinton weren't there. They were probably hooking up with someone because Quinton and Cynthia broke up and Griffin well we all know what happened. 

Once the boys left Liv was still awake somehow. 
"You ok princess" I said touching my nose to hers. 
"I don't know" she said and yawned. 
"Come on" I said as I pulled her close and she laid her head on my chest. 
"Goodnight" I said. 
"Im not sleeping till I get a kiss" she said. I pecked her on the lips and kissed her a bunch of times all over her face.
"Love you princess happy 17th birthday" I whispered to her once she fell asleep.

_______________________________

I'm lonely lmao