4

*Olivias pov*

I woke up and checked the time to see it was 3pm. I got up and decided to film a tiktok before going downstairs. 

@OliviaHall

Caption- I think im starting to get used to this tiktok thing

Comments:

@User76: Shes so pretty
@OliviaHall:Thanks

@JadenHossler: Hey
@OliviaHall: Hey there

@Hater92: Your so ugly

@Addisonrae: You are getting the hang of it

*Olivias pov still*

I walked downstairs and heard people talking. 
"Hey" Addison said loudly. 
"Hey" I said looking around for Bryce. 
"If your looking for Bryce he is in his room still mad" Addison said. 
"What did you tell him last night" Josh said. 
"It doesn't matter" I responded.
"Hey wanna get Dunkin with me and Nessa" Addison asked. 
"Sure why not" I said. Nessa grabbed her keys and we all walked to the car. I sat int he back and Nessa started driving. 
"Ok now that we are alone what did you actually tell Bryce" Addison asked. 
"Ummmm so he asked if I liked Jaden like as in I would date him and I said yes and he didn't say anything he just slammed the door and left" I said. 

"I have a plan" Addison said. 
"Ohhh what is it" Nessa asked. 
"Ok so since Bryce doesn't like the idea of you and Jaden me and you won't get along just to show him how it feels" Addison said smiling. 
"Ok it makes sense to get our coffee and pour it on each other in front of the boys" Nessa said. 
"And then Liv say something like Bryce should break up with you" Addison suggested. 
"So whats Nessa gonna do" I asked. 
"She will just be there" Addison said. We all ordered a drink and drove back to sway when me and Addison started yelling once we got out of the car. 
"I can't believe you would say that" I said as Nessa opened the door to all the boys just including Bryce watching us. I poured my coffee over Addisons head and she gasped. 
"Im done with you" she yelled and poured her coffee over my head. 
"Bryce should break up with you" I yelled. 

"What the hell happened" Bryce yelled. 
"You should just go kill yourself" Addison yelled. 
"ADDISON" Bryce yelled. Before I knew it me and Addison and Nessa  were laughing so much we were crying. 
"I dont get it" Josh said. 
"We are soaked in ice coffee in winter" Addison said still laughing. 
"I know it's so cold" I said still laughing. The boys were just looking at each other while giving us weird looks like we were crazy.  
"Wait what happened I dont get it you were just telling her to kill herself and now your laughing" Bryce said. 
"Wait thats true" I said making myself seem serious and Addison got where I was going with this also stoping her laugh. 

"What" she asked. 
"We never said that you were going to tell me to kill myself" I said looking shocked. 
"Well maybe I was just saying whats on my mind" she said. I saw her hold out her hand beside her so I decide to fake slap her and clap her hand to make it sound like I had slapped her. 
"Omg Bryce get your crazy dog I mean sister on a leash" she said holding her cheek. I walked upstairs and slammed my door and I could hear Addison do the same. Me and Addison texted about how it turned out. I heard someone knocking on my door. 
"Come in" I said. I saw Bryce walk in and sit next to me. 
"Are you ok" he asked.