Chapter Thirty One

Harry quitting the band? Going in for acting career? Zayn on the road to become a rapper? Excuse me, I just, what.  Just wait.

"You let my heart escape beyond the meaning

Not even I can find a way to stop the storm

Oh, baby, it's out of my control, what's going on?"-Hideaway, Kiesza.

________________________

"Zayn!" Niall called out as Zayn looked up from his book and smiled at his best friend. "Hey Niall, you're pretty late." He replies in a small voice as Niall takes a seat opposite to him. Zayn had reached Manchester yesterday, he decided to hang out with Niall today, sharp at five, at Starbucks. Niall was late as always.

"So, how was Brooklyn?" Niall asks making up a conversation as Kyle walks upto their table. "Sir, order please." He asks Zayn with a grin on his face as Zayn chuckles, closing his book. "Oh? I thought we had to order from the counter, special servings for me?" He asks as Kyle nods.

"I really hate you, do you know that she makes me work extra hours? It's sad." Kyle replies as Niall chuckles. "So, I'll have what Zayn is having." He says as Zayn looks at Niall, then back at Kyle who was staring at him. "Umm," he starts as he thinks about the best possible thing.

"A regular, tall coffee with extra caramel sauce." Zayn quickly replies as Niall looks at him, clearly disgusted. "God no, I'll have something else. Any suggestions, Kyle?" Niall asks looking at the blonde who looks around for a while.

"What about the nutella?" He asks as Zayn chuckles. "Niall would love that." He replies as Kyle nods. "Right away then." He mumbles as he walks away.

"What's the nutella?" Niall asks as Zayn sighs, burying his head back into the book he was reading. "It's the cafe misto with a shot or two of chocolate, hazelnut and a drop of caramel." He replies as Niall nods. "Interesting, what are you reading anyways?" He asks as he looks at his book, the title wasn't visible because the book was covered by newspaper.

"Uh, it's nothing. Nothing." Zayn quickly replies as Niall smirks. "Is that fifty shades of grey?"

"God no, I hate that book, no. No." He replies with a blush as Niall laughs. "Sorry, but what book is it? I'm curious. Is that an adult book? Just answer that."

"Maybe." Zayn quickly mutters as Niall simply chuckles in response. "Zayn, about the things that happened, about me liking you and stuff.."

"Oh, that." Zayn mumbles as he places that book on the table and looks at Niall who was looking back at him. "I'm such an idiot, I knew that you loved Harry yet, I'm stupid. You know that friend of Claire Winston? Claire tells me that he really likes you, like, love? Nick is his name, yeah. I don't know what to do anymore, I think it's the best if you ignore her or tell her straightaway that you love Harry and he loves you."

"Oh damn, forgot about that Nick. I don't even know what he looks like, is like, and nothing. And, I'm pretty sure there are zero chances of him having me because, reasons?" Zayn replies as Niall sighs. "How are things with Harry?"

"I don't know." He replies truthfully. "I think it's pretty serious by now." He replies as Zayn raises an eyebrow. The new girl, who had Zayn's post had delivered their coffee. "Twitter. It's trending, you should go home." Niall advices as Zayn fishes out his phone and opens up Harry's twitter.

@HarryStyles: I still love you. I'll always do, trust me.

"Niall." He responds as Niall looks at him. "And right after this tweet, he was seen coming out of the hotel he is right now in, with Amy Dorris. Is this a sorry tweet? There are different responses. You should go, this happened fifteen minutes ago."

"I'd better lock myself in here." Zayn responds, as he buries his head back into the book he was reading as Niall simply sips on his coffee with a small smile playing on his face.

______________________

But aw, ain't that sweet?

Niall is back to being da boss like always.

So Nick is a problem now.

Next update: 61 votes and 10 comments.

xxSarah