Dana romantic one shot

#imagine You and your long term boyfriend Dana are always together, but one morning you roll over and wake up to a note.

"Morning sweetcheeks! Today we are going to have some fun. Be ready at 9 am and I will pick you up. I love you y/n xoxo -Dana." You look over at the clock and its 7:30 so you rush into the bathroom and take a shower.Then you your straighten your hair and apply some natural looking make up. You wear a nice tan sweater, a nice cheetah print scarf, miss me jeans, and a pair of black Toms. At 9 you walk out to Dana holding some roses and smiling.

"You look beautiful," he hands you the roses and hugs you tightly. " Let's go have some fun." You giggle and take his hand and he escorts you to his car, opens the down, kisses you on the cheek, then shuts the door. He gets in and begins to drive. About an hour later, your still driving.

"Where are we going hun?" You asked confused.

"Shhh y/n. It's a surprise." He grabs your hand and kisses it. "Don't worry."

As about half an hour later, he pulls up to a vineyard where there are two horses waiting for us.

"It's beautiful Dana." You kiss him on the cheek and get out of the car. Dana helps you onto your horse then gets on his and head down the trail. You both talk and talk until the end of the trail. It was amazing, all the grape vines and the smell of the wine.

"Since we are here, and we are both probably hungry, let's go eat. " Dana says grabbing your hand and leads you to a hill that over looks the mountain, where there is a picnic set up on top. You run up the hill together laughing and as you reach the top he hugs you.

"I love you Y/N!" He whispers into your ear.

"I love you too Dana" he whisper and kiss him on the cheek. He looks you in the eyes and kisses you on the lips.

"So did you have fun today?" He asks.

"Anytime I spend with you is amazing and fun babe." You give him a quick peck and then you both sit down and eat, just enjoying each others time. Just knowing this is going to last forever. :)

Hope you guys like it!! Please Fan,Vote, and comment!! Feedback is very much appreciated. :) -Kat xxxx

(BTW DANA IS FINALLY 15!!!! HAPPY LATE BDAY DANA!)