Interview With ForeverWolves

11 Questions About You!

1. Name and/or Nickname(s):

Serenity, Serina, or Crystal.

2. Age:

14

3. Username(s):

ForeverWolves, Knightsisters34 (joint account), and CrimsonRose98 (also a joint account)

4. Favorite Color(s):

I don't really have a favorite because it changes so often, but at the moment I like blue a lot!

5. Favorite Band(s)/Musician(s):

Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Linkin Park, Paramore, and a bunch of random crap. I listen to a lot of music by not-so-well-known people like Ana Johnson and Sia.

6. Favorite Drink:

Butterbeer is awesome.

7.What's your favorite book and why?:

thats hard. I've read a lot of good books. I can't really choose just one.

8. Who’s your hero?:

For the longest time it was The Crocodile Hunter but at the moment no one.

9. If you could score yourself on how good of an author you are, 1-10, what would your number be?:

Probably a seven.

10. What's your favorite hobby, besides reading or writing?:

I sing a lot.

11. Would you like to give your fans/readers your Facebook, Tumblr or Twitter?:

no. Sorry fans!

  ---------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About Your Writing and Books!

1. What are the names of all your books and their short summaries?:

(Not all these are up, but most may or will be eventually)

The Dreamworld- this one is currently not up, but it is a trilogy about a girl named Aislin, her two friends Kamie and Kalden, and her dog Warren. They are trying to make it to another demention where they were born, and how they get there. I don't write a lot of romance, but this would go into that catagory. I just can't get it started.

Anarchy- its about nine friends who are given powers and must find the tenth to save their kingdom while keeping their true identities a secret. Its a complicated story to write, and I'm working on detail issues with it.

Myra- i've had this one in over 10 forms, but essentially its about a mermaid who is kidnapped. Its not on this website, but will be eventually.

Seeking Rain- its about a princess named Erica who is kidnapped and her sister Mary has to save her by finding an elusive talking horse named Rain.

Saving Rain- the sequal to Seeking Rain. Erica and Mary are back and have to save Rain and bring her home. Werewolf in the Wizarding World- its avout a shifter named Savanna who comes to Hogwarts and befriends the Golden Trio, helping them along the way.

Changing the Future- goodness, i need a new title for this... ANYWAYS this is where three girls pop up in the Great Hall at the Start of term feast during Harry Potter's third year at Hogwarts, take them to the Room of Requirement, and read the books with a bunch of the characters. People are brought from the past and future as well, and who is here changes quite often.