𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

I've finished my second book..WHAT?

I swear I only started writing like last month and I've finished two books already!

Anyways, Thank you so so much for reading 'I Want It All' you have no idea how much it means, if you've come from 'The waitress' then thank you for coming on another little journey with me I do truly appreciate it.

I have got another Alex Turner fanfic in the making which I will be uploading soon...I'll let you all know on here if you'd like?

Each of your comments make my day completely, just seeing your little jokes in the comments actually make me laugh so much! I can't express how happy I get reading everyone's comments or just seeing people vote on chapters it's amazing I love it.

If you haven't read The Waitress it was my first AT fanfic and I gotta say the first few chapters are a little rough because I had NO idea what I was doing, so if you do ever check it out I promise the writing gets better you just gotta stick with it for awhile :)

If you have any questions about this book do feel free to leave a comment and I will answer them :)

Again, thank you for reading and I hope to see you on my next book which will be released soon! 

Thank you all so so much from the bottom of my heart.

*Virtually hugs each of you and kisses your heads*

Bye for now :))))

-Sarah <3