She's Thunderstorms

"Wait so what else did he say?" Matt asked me eagerly as I stood in his dressing room holding the box of the boys ear-pieces.

"Well he was just really sweet, apologised for how he's been treating me an all.." I said shrugging as I watched Matt through the mirror comb his hair.

"He's finally opening up to you then?" Matt asked and I nodded.

"And nothing else happened after that? He just went back to his room?" Matt asked me as he picked his ear-piece out the box then turned back to the mirror and put it in.

"Nope...nothing else.." I lied, crimson flooding into my cheeks but I sighed as if I was 'hot and flustered' to cover it up.

"This is good. Maybe he'll go back to old Al now.." Matt suggested and sprayed some cologne on himself before turning round to me.

"What was 'old Al' like?" I asked him.

"Funny, fun to be around, nice, sweet, never moody..." Matt listed and I raised my eyebrows slightly.

"Right, I'm gonna go give Jamie and Nick theres...then I'll head and see Alex, good luck tonight you'll do amazing as per" I said as I hugged Matt before sauntering out of his dressing room and heading into Jamie's.

———————————————————————

"Come in." Alex's voice rung out from inside his dressing room.

I pulled the door handle down and pushed it open slowly, stepping inside and shutting it behind me.

"Alreyt" Alex sighed as he glanced over his shoulder at me then turned back to gelling his hair into its quiff.

"Here you go" I said softly and placed his ear piece on the dressing table in front of him.

"Cheers love" Alex said but kept his eyes on himself and his hair in the mirror as he styled it.

"Good luck tonight, you don't need it because you'll do amazing.." I said smiling at him.

"Thanks." Alex mumbled and turned to face me. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a black collar and his usual leather jacket over the top accompanied by his black jeans, Chelsea boots and belt.

Alex leant down and pecked my cheek which caused more colour to flush into it and my stomach churned with butterflies.

"Do I look alreyt?" He asked me as he clicked his ear-piece in and held his arms out.

"Yeah..yeah..you look good..great" I stuttered slightly, he smirked at me and winked before turning back to his dressing table.

"I'll see yer after the show then?" Alex asked me and I nodded smiling at his reflection in the mirror before heading out of his dressing room.

——————————————————————

"Thank you for 'avin us Centerville!" Alex cheered into the mic as all the boys waved and jogged off the stage, the crowd erupting in screams and cheers.

I stood back in the backstage wings part and was talking to one of the stage managers, he was asking me about if I was working here fully and if I'd ever take up a full time job like this.

"Well played tonight lads!" Tyler cheered and all the boys thanked him.

I felt a burning gaze on me as I finished talking to the stage manager and turned my head to the side. Alex was glaring daggers right at me, I furrowed my brows gently and tugged my lips upwards to maybe pull a smile out of him. He raised his eyebrows quickly before huffing then wandering off down the hall.