R U Mine?

"You ready?" Alex asked me quietly as we sat on the edge of the bed, my eyes were shut and hands out because Alex had a 'surprise'

I felt something square and hard gently get placed into my hands, I clasped them round the edge and flickered my eyes open. Alex watching my every move biting back a grin.

I furrowed my brows but slowly ran my fingertips over the gloss cover of the vinyl that had a white a Amplitude Modulation running swiftly through the middle which shot into an 'AM' in the middle.

"Is this..?" I asked slowly and glanced back up at Alex who nodded.

"It's yours." He said and winked at me.

"Is there a record player in here?" I asked eagerly and he grimaced and shook his head.

"I have one at home so that's okay.." I said quietly and run my fingertips over it again in awe.

"I want to listen to it with you though." I whispered and dragged my eyes up to meet Alex's.

"Will you come back to mine?" I asked him.

"Do Yer want me too?" He asked unsurely and I nodded eagerly with a small smile. His face softened.

"Of course then love.." Alex said quietly and lifted his hand up to my hair and tucked a chunk behind my ear slowly.

The door was knocked and we both jumped out of our skin, I checked the time on the alarm clock which read 10:37am, we were due to leave the hotel at 11, I was meant to have stayed for another two nights but I ended up changing it to just one as staying in a hotel on my own didn't sound too pleasing.

"Al! Come on we're getting ready to go!" Matt called through the door.

"I'm just comin' mate I'll be out in a minute!" Alex called back.

We heard receding footsteps in the hall before we stood and re-made the messy bed and collected up our stuff, I was now in Alex's Grey sweatshirt and a pair of his black jeans they fitted quite comfortably. Alex however was in his clothes from the night before, I grabbed my dress and turned back to Alex at the door before pecking his lips and then opening it and heading over to my room.

——————————————————————

I threw my dress into my bag and brushed my teeth, brushing my hair and washing my face to freshen up I sorted my room out before grabbing my bag and exiting.

"Surprised to see yer out the same time as me.." a voice whispered next to me as I walked down the hallway.

"I bet you were listening to my every move in my room, waiting to come out of yours.." I giggled and glanced up at Alex, his hair was now gelled into its 50s quiff and he smelt divine as usual.

We stepped into the elevator and pressed the floor button.
Once it had arrived to the floor and we stepped off everyone was waiting by the door staring at us. I went kind of red under their gazes.

"Mornin' All.." Alex chirped calmly and confidently.

I walked over to Brea and Katie and briefly hugged them both, we begun small conversations as we headed out of the hotel and down the pathway.

"See you later! Call me when your home Kel." I called out to Nick and Kelly who headed off down the road first to go get their car from where they'd parked it.

"Reyt I'll be off next.." Alex said rubbing his legs down a little.

He briefly said goodbye and hugged everyone before moving to me, his arms slivered round my waist and my hands palmed the back of his neck softly, I gently tickled it with my acrylic nails as I knew he liked that.