D is for Dangerous

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄

VIOLET POV:

"Fuck sake Miles! It's all down my dress" I giggled and Miles begun wiping the bottom of my dress with his sleeve chuckling as he did so.

I'd spent the past hour talking with Miles and getting to know him, he's such a lovely guy and had me in fits of laughter every 5 minutes.

"Sorry babe" Miles grimaced as he straightened back up.

"Asshole" I said, taking my straw out of my drink and flicking it at him.

"Ugh no! Yer got vodka in me eye!" Miles exclaimed and I burst out laughing.

My laughing soon slowed down then came to a halt when my eyes travelled down the garden to a figure.
His arms round the waist of a girl and his big brown eyes glaring deep into mine. The girl was clearly drunk and was practically asleep with her head resting on Alex's shoulder. Her left arm was loose around his neck and her right hand was placed gently on his bicep.

Alex's eyes did not pull away from mine and I watched as the corner of his mouth tugged upwards into a smirk. I furrowed my brows at him then Miles said something to me.

"Cor you're 'avin a right stare-off with Al aren't ya!" Miles chuckled and I dragged my eyes off of Alex's and turned to Miles.

"I zoned out sorry" I lied and huffed a laugh to make it seem more natural.
Miles started talking about something but I found my eyes drawn back over to Alex who was now stood with the girl facing him, brushing hair out of her face and saying something to her.

I felt a sharp dagger pain in my chest watching him so close to the woman. I didn't have feelings for Alex, god I hardly knew anything about him, but seeing him with that woman made me feel. Strange.

"Hey, Vi? Yer zoned out again love" Miles said snapping his finger in front of my face, I blinked and glanced over at him.

"Sorry, it's..the drink..I'm gonna pop to the bathroom" I said smiling softly as I handed Miles my cup.

I weaved my way in and out of people and searched for the bathroom, I wasn't drunk yet I was tipsy though so the hallway was tipping with each step I took and whenever I blinked my eyes spawned to a galaxy then were ripped back into the reality again.

"Excuse me do you know where the bathroom is?" I asked a tall, black-curly haired guy who was stood talking to one of his friends I assumed.

"Yeah..I'll show..you" he slurred and gestured for me to head forward. I gulped slightly then followed his lead.

"You here alone?" The guy asked me through half-lidded eyes, clearly pissed off his face but he seemed nice.

"No, I'm here with some of my friends" I said nodding at him.

"You single?" The guy slurred as we stopped outside a door.

"Um...yes? But is that important?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Yeah." The guy muttered then stepped closer to me, I gulped again as I watched him slowly move his hand up and tuck hair behind my ear.

***

I shuddered at his touch as it wasn't warm or friendly, it was cold and horrible. The guy placed his hand on my cheek and I swatted it away immediately.

"Listen, thank you for showing me the bathroom, but I'm gonna go now." I said quickly.

"No" the guy slurred angrily and grabbed my wrist. I yanked my arm away and shoved him backwards, he stumbled back and into the hallway wall.