Stuck with You

"Alreyt! We're back!" Matt called from the front of the bus.

I scrambled off of my bunk and as I jumped onto the floor, my legs were killing me and I wobbled all over the place. Alex chuckled behind me in his bunk so I glared back at him with a smile tugging at my lips.

"Where'd you have to go?" I asked the lads, Jamie and Nick were lying on each sofa and Matt was making himself a drink.

"Just down into the town" Matt said.

"Where's Al?" Nick asked me, poking his head up above the arm rest.

"In his bunk" I said glancing back down the back of the bus.

"God that bloke can sleep for years I'm convinced." Nick huffed and slumped back down onto the sofa.

Well the thing is Nick he hasn't actually been asleep..

After the shower events, Alex didn't say anything to me except he went and got dressed then got into his bunk, I did the same.

"What times the show tonight?" I asked Matt.

"8:15pm" Matt replied and turned around so his back could lean up against the counter.

"Ohh" i replied, nodding and then heading back to my bunk.

As I headed back down the aisle, Alex was staring at me over his book. My eyes met his and I had to bite my bottom lip to stop my smile.

"Don't tell anyone bout it" Alex states quietly, but I heard him loud and clear.

"Obviously not.." I said furrowing my brows as I climbed up into bed.

"It were a mistake" Alex mumbled and I shot upright and spun my head round to see him. His gaze was focused on his book.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" I snapped.

"Don't take it personal.." Alex stated and his eyes flickered to mine for a split second then they went back onto his book.

"So you regret what happened?" I asked in a hurt and angry tone.

"Yeah..pretty much" Alex shrugged and my mouth dropped open.

What the fuck.

"You are fucking unbelievable. I was right about what I wrote on my phone. Fuck you" I snarled at him and hopped off my bunk.

I went to the back where the cabinets and wardrobes were and grabbed my bag and my suitcase, re-filling it with my stuff that is gotten out. I had to get out of here.
I dragged my suitcase behind me and held my duffel bag to my side and stomped down the aisle. I stomped just next to Alex's bunk.

"And to think I was starting to like you" I scoffed and headed down to the front of the bus.

"Hey! Where yer goin what?" Matt asked me as I came nearer to them.

"I'm gonna go stay in the other tour bus..." I said quietly.

"What why?" Jamie asked furrowing his brows.

"Nothing. I just think maybe you guys should have your guy time...plus I got some work to do" I lied.

"Y'know they changed the plans? We spending the rest of the week on the tour bus, then next week we're heading down to the hotels you booked for us.." Matt stated and I glanced down to the floor. I really wanted to stay with them as we'd developed a strong friendship and they were the best people to be around. But after what happened just now, I don't wanna be within Alex's reach with a ten foot pole.

"Okay...sorry guys" I shrugged and they all said it's fine.

"It's Alex isn't it?" Matt asked me quietly as I stood by the door and placed my suitcase on the step below us.