Love will tear us apart

A/N: this whole chapter is in Alex's POV so enjoy :)

ALEXS POV:

"Alreyt love" I called as I exited the bathroom and saw Violet heading up the stairs.

"Hi.." she said quietly and I strolled down the hallway towards her.

"How was work?" I asked as I ruffled my wet hair dry with a towel.

"Shit." Violet said bluntly and brushed past me before heading straight into the bedroom.
I furrowed my brows and turned on my heal to follow after her.

"Hey hey...what's goin' on?" I asked worriedly as I entered the bedroom, Violet was lying on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge and her eyes knitted shut.

"I used to like my manager..." Violet said as her eyes fluttered open and she gazed up at the ceiling.

"...Now he's a prick." She mumbled and brought her hands up to cover her face and groaned into them quietly.

"Darlin' what's happened?" I asked her concerned, I sat down on the edge of the bed next to her.

"I can't come on tour with you..." Violets voice muffled into her hands.

"Why?" I asked furrowing my brows.

She sighed and slapped her hands back down onto her legs before dragging her body upright and meeting my gaze.

"I'm only allowed a week off." She mumbled and I felt my stomach churn.

"Shit.." I said quietly and stood up to get myself dressed.

I huffed out loud a lot and groaned internally as I got myself dry and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. Violet still sat on the edge of the bed staring into space.

"This isn't going to work is it?" I asked her quietly as I moved onto the bed beside her.

"What?" She asked glancing over at me.

"How are we gonna work if I'm gonna see Yer for one week then not see Yer for god knows how long.." I said my voice cracking slightly.

"Phone calls? Texts? Face times? Alex why would you think this couldn't work?" Violet asked her voice having a tinge of pain in it. I immediately regretted my choice of words.

"No, I mean like what are we gonna do not seein' eachother for however long!" I said my voice beginning to get louder accidentally.

"Because we can make this work Alex!" Violet said standing slowly and her eyes widening.

"I know Vi but what the fuck are we gonna do? How is this gonna work when I'm thousands of miles away for months!" I said back loudly as I copied her actions and stood from my seat.

"We haven't even got a label on whatever the fuck we are anyway!" Violet exclaimed her voice cracking and her eyes turning glassy.

"Well we're basically together aren't we? I thought we were..." I said my voice softening a little.
Violets eyes dropped from mine and she gazed down to the floor.

"When's your first break?" She asked me quietly, her gaze flickering up my body then meeting mine.

"We leave September, then I'm in Sheffield for 9 days with my family...then we go back on tour and our full 3 week break isn't until April..." I said quietly.

"So I'm not going to see you for 7 months?" She asked me hurtfully. I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Do you believe we can make the long distance work?" She asked me quietly.