Violetta

The buzzing sounds of drinks clinking together or hitting down onto tables and the loud chatter and faint music filling the pub I was at.

So many people surrounded me yet I never felt more alone, I was on my 3rd drink of the night as I'd been fired from my work earlier today. Really just came here to numb the pain of everything pretty much. 

"Another tequila soda Please" I called the bartender and he nodded at me taking my glass.

Once he'd filled it up and placed it back in front of me I payed and picked up the drink. A few older guys were sat near me and I felt uncomfortable so I decided to move.

I hopped out of the bar stool my drink in my hand and my handbag on my shoulder, clutching it tight to my hip. I was too busy focusing on not spilling my drink I didn't see the guy I was about to walk into. Too late.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as my drink went all up his shirt and my own.

"Oh, bugger" The guy said then chuckled shortly after.

"I'm..I'm so sorry fucking hell im so sorry!" I rushed out furrowing my brows upwards and looking up at the guy.

He had a white t-shirt on with a denim jacket vest, sunglasses hung from his t-shirt along with black skinny jeans and some Brown leather shoes on too. His hair was a dark blonde-ish colour and spiked up with gel, I must say he was pretty good looking..

"It's alreyt love, don't worry." The guy muttered in a very English accent. He brushed his shirt down with his hands and smiled down at me softly.

"I feel so bad...let me buy you a drink to make up for it?" I said biting the insides of my cheeks.

"Well I can't turn down a free drink can I?" The guy chuckled and held his arm out for me to lead the way to the bar.

"What would you like?" I asked him.

"Just a pint please love" he smiled at me.

"Any particular beer or?" I asked pulling my purse out.

"Hmm, surprise me" The guy smirked winking quickly at me causing heat to rush up to my cheeks.

"Hi, I'll have a pint of Pint of Peroni please, and a Margarita as well please" I said to the bartender, hoping he didn't realise I'd just bought a drink a few moments ago and didn't think I was some raging alcoholic.

"You 'ave taste love! Me mate is obsessed with Margaritas...can 'ardly get him to drink anythin' else." The guy chuckled next to me and I smiled up at him.

"I never caught your name" I said as the bartender handed us our drinks and I placed the note on the counter.

"Matt. I'm Matt Helders." The man smiled as he took his pint in one hand and held out the other for me to shake, I placed my small hand into his big hand and he shook it gently.

"I'm Violet, Violet Bennet." I said as he let go of my hand.

"Yer with anyone tonight Violet?" Matt asked me sipping his beer slowly.

"Nope. On my own tonight." I sighed placing my purse into my hand bag and sipping it up.

"Not anymore yer not, come on you can come sit with me and me mates" Matt said nodding his head over to the side, I picked up my glass and brought it to my lips to liquify my very dry mouth.

"No no, I'd feel really out of place, your friends probably won't want me to intrude anyway, I'll be fine! It was nice meeting you Matt." I said quickly.

"Absolutely not, come on, they're gonna love you" Matt said grinning slightly and placing a hand on the small of my back and leading me in front of him. I groaned in my head as I wasn't really good at meeting new people...Matt was an exception as I literally spilt my drink all over him.