Do i wanna know?

𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬^

Tonight was the night I was going to tell Alex how I felt, The show last night was amazing as always, I hadn't managed to catch Alex alone as Matt was in his dressing room when I dropped his ear-piece off.

I'd been shopping with Katie today and we went and bought some dresses for tonight, Katie bought herself a tight, high neck red dress that stopped just mid-thigh length and I bought myself a navy, tight satin dress which was a bit showy on the cleavage and also had a little cross of fabric over the stomach, with noodle straps and fell mid-thigh length too.

I was in the tour bus bathroom getting ready, I'd just done my makeup and curled my hair, my jewellery was all on and I had black heals on. Spraying myself with my perfume and taking one last look in the mirror before heading out of the bathroom.

"God you look gorgeous Violet!" Katie squealed as I sauntered over to her and Jamie's bunk they now shared.

"So do you oh my god" I replied with a smile.

"Reyt, girls we ready?" Matt called from the front of the bus, the lads were all outside waiting for Katie and I as we obviously took the longest.

"Coming!" We called in unison and grabbed our handbags and headed down the bus.

"Lookin' gorgeous Vi" Matt smiled at me and pecked my temple.

"Thank you Matthew as do you" I said beaming up at him, he helped me down the steps of the bus outside.

Alex was stood having a cigarette and was pretending to be kicking a ball in the air lightly, he was dressed in a black button up shirt, black jeans with his belt and Chelsea boots and his leather jacket hugging his upper body. Hair gelled in that perfect quiff and his aviators on.

I sauntered over to Nick and Jamie with Katie and we stood and chatted for a little before Matt took the lead and we wandered down the pathway to the town centre where the club was.

We were going to go to a pub first for something to eat and get the drinks started before heading to the club as it was only 10pm and way too early to be at a club.

"Yer look gorgeous" a deep voice rang quietly in my ear, the scent of cologne and cigarettes wafting into my nostrils.

"Thank you" I said quietly looking up at Alex who was now walking by my side.

"You look really good too" I said biting my bottom lip slightly to stop my grin from forming.

"Cheers love" Alex smirked down at me.

"You getting drunk tonight?" I asked him.

"Hm, probably just tipsy.." Alex said.

"Hm" I hummed, debating whether I tell him what I need to say now or do I leave it till later?

Leave it till later.

———————————————————————

The pub we went to was really nice, they did food which was actually so good, I ended up splitting a large pizza with Katie and the boys all got different burgers.
We were waiting in the queue for the club and it was currently 12am, I wasn't tired one bit as we'd drunk loads of coffees and iced coffees earlier on to keep us going throughout the night.

Once we were let into the club the music was booming around us, I felt my insides churning as I was nearing the time to tell Alex how I felt. Katie had told me to get him alone maybe outside on the rooftop and tell him there.