She's My Collar

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐏𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

VIOLETS POV:

"Somebody Help!" I screamed at the top of my lung as I held Alex's body in my arms. Tears flooding from my eyes, I held his pulse with my fingers. No sign of beating.

"What!" Matt and Jamie exclaimed as he came sprinting towards us. Nick followed after along with Tyler and some other stage managers.

"Oh my god!" Breana screamed as she saw Al lying in my arms.

"He just collapsed...Please somebody help him.." I sobbed looking up at the group.

"Holy shit, call an ambulance!" Tyler exclaimed and everyone rushed about frantically.

I stroked Alex's hair out of his face, and kissed his forehead multiple times through my sobs of fear.
"You're gonna be okay...please don't leave me Al.." I cried and held him close to my body, gently rocking us back and forth.

"Violet come on let's get him onto the sofa so it's easier for the ambulance." Matt ordered and helped me pull Alex up.

                                     *****

"He's not breathing Matt...Matt he's not breathing!" I said gasping for breath through my tears as we placed Alex onto the sofa.

Matt felt his pulse then leant his ear by Alex's mouth. His eyes widened and he flipped Alex on his back, tilting his head upwards towards the ceiling, he rubbed his sweaty palms on his track-pants and took a deep breath.

He tipped Alex's chin open and looked into his mouth to check his airway before turning to look at me.

"I'm gonna give 'im CPR, Violet I need you to come where I'm stood...when I say so you need to pinch his nostrils and blow into his mouth three times, taking a break after each one." Matt said seriously, I nodded and swapped places with him, wiping my tears and taking a deep breathe before I bent lower to Alex's face and waited for Matts order.

People surrounded the room watching us, Nick was in tears and Kelly couldn't watch. It was fucking terrifying.

Matt linked his hands together and begun pumping them against Alex's chest, he did it about 30 times before he stopped and told me to go. I pinched Alex's nose with my right hand and gaped his mouth open with my left, planting my mouth to his I breathed a deep breath once and then break, and then another then another break then once more, Matt then begun pumping his chest again for another round.

"We're...not stoppin' till..he breathed" Matt panted as he pushed against Alex's chest.

"Come on Al.." I whispered, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Violet now!" Matt called and I re-connected our mouths giving Alex another breath of life.

Nothing.

"Fuck sake, I can't watch this." Nick sobbed and headed off down to the dressing rooms, Kelly following after him. Jamie had his arm round Breana both biting their nails with tears in their eyes.

"Violet now!" Matt called again and I gave him three more breathes of life.

Nothing again.

I felt the tears burn my cheeks as they trickled down my face, soon aload of running footsteps were heard and 4 paramedics ran into the backstage-wings carrying a stretcher.