Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

VIOLETS POV:

"Surprise!" We all cheered as Jamie and Katie strolled into the bus. Jamie jumped out his skin and looked like someone shot a sheep and Katie whispered something in his ear and pecked his cheek from behind.

"Happy birthday for tomorrow mate!" Matt cheered and Jamie was still wide-Eyed and slowly made his way round hugging everyone.

Katie, Matt and Nick had really gone all out in the bus, there was a big 'Happy birthday' banner on the bus wall. Balloons all blowed up and scattered all over the floor, bottles of alcohol laid all out over the counter and bowls of crisps and bits laid out too; a beer pong table set up on the table by the sofas and a big '26' balloons stood next to the sofa.

"Holy shite when did yer do this just now?" Jamie asked glancing around the bus with a grin.

"Matt, Katie an I did it all when yer went out with Al and Vi." Nick said swigging a bottle of beer afterwards.

"Christ it's Amazin' thank you all" Jamie said chuffed at the decorations, he leant down and pecked Katie's lips.

"Reyt! Presents!" Alex declared clapping his hands together.

After my kiss with Alex we ended up just giggling at eachothers swollen lips before heading back into the bus to get ready for the surprise, nothing was said afterwards.

I'd been sneakily shopping that day with Al and Jamie and bought Jamie a Football shirt of the team he supports and his favourite footballers name on the back, I remember him telling me about the 'Limited edition' shirt he wanted but never had a chance to get, so when we were out today I looked up a store I had a feeling would have it and ran inside an bought one.

We all went and grabbed our presents for Jamie and then sat on the sofas, Alex next to me Nick the other side of me. Katie, Jamie and Matt opposite.

"Oh shit that's amazin..cheers mate, oh my god..." Jamie muttered as he held up a coffee maker from Nick. Nick grinned like a proud father, we all knew about Jamie's obsession with Coffee.

"This is from me baby.." Katie said in a soft voice, handing Jamie a card and gift she nuzzled her nose into his cheek and a blush soon formed there. Jamie begun unwrapping it and beamed like a little boy on Christmas Day.

"That's my favourite picture of us!" He exclaimed and held up a photo frame with a picture of Jamie and Katie on the beach, Katie on his back cheering at something with her arm in the air and Jamie glancing up at her with the biggest grin on his face. We all 'Awww'd' the picture and Nick told Jamie he looked like a panda which earned him a swift smack on the leg from Jamie.

Katie had also bought him a vinyl of one of his favourite albums by the Strokes and bought his a gift card for a beer festival down in London.

"Thank you so much Violet! Oh my god how'd yer remember me favourite player!" Jamie exclaimed and beamed at him and shrugged lightly.

He then moved onto Matt and Alex's present, Matt bought him a leather jacket and some Ray ban sunglasses, and Alex bought him a new pair of chelsea boots.

"We ready to get hammered my people!" Katie exclaimed and we all cheered.

"Even though we got a show tomorrow night!" Nick cheered and we all cheered back in response.

——————————————————————

I stood by the counter making cocktails with Katie, we were giggling at a very Drunk Nick and Matt who were on the karaoke singing "Take on me" by Aha.

I felt a warm arm sliver round my waist and Alex leant over my side grabbing a cocktail I'd just made from the counter, he pecked my cheek and I turned to look at him. He too was very drunk now.