Play Date

𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬^

The show went really well, the boys all played amazingly and after the show I texted Thomas asking if he would come to their next, and he replied with a yes so that put me in a good mood.

After the show the lads all went out to a pub and I stayed back at the venue and helped clear up and everything. After that I headed back to the hotel.

I threw my handbag onto my bed and collapsed my body onto it huffing as I did so. It had been a long day and I was ready for some sleep.

I got changed into an grey oversized sweatshirt and pair of loose, black, short-sports shorts I always wore to bed. I placed my clothes into a carrier bag which I'd now labelled the 'dirty clothes bag' and then put that in my suitcase.

Grabbing my charger and my phone and plugging my phone on charge next to the bed, I slipped under the quilt and texted my Mum, just telling her how things were going really. I had 2 younger twin sisters called Phoebe and Elizabeth (Eliza or Liz was her nickname) and an older brother called George; Phoebe and Eliza are 17 years old, I'm 24 years old and George is 26. My mum and dad are still together and they live in Glendale which is right in the centre of Los Angeles.

My families always been really close, even after George and I moved out and went in our own directions to different places, we still do a family facetime twice a week, and I visit my family when I can. George moved out when he was 20 and I moved out when I was 22 as I wanted to get a fair bit of money under my belt before I moved out.

My life's basic, the usual boyfriend here and there. Nothing too serious, the guys were all fuckboys and would just use girls then ditch them...yeah I'd cry over the breakups or the times where I didn't get a call back after the night before...but wouldn't we all? I can't lie I am kinda sensitive.

I lost my virginity at the age of 17, nothing special, just got drunk and then boom it was gone, with some guy called Toby I think? He was pretty hot but then again when I'm drunk I'd sleep with any guy who breathes near me..

I checked the time and it read 1:07 am. I groaned at my fucked up sleep-schedule and then shuffled down the bed and pressed my head deep into my pillow, clicking my alarm on my phone then switching the mobile off and placing it onto the bedside cabinet.

I sighed and shut my eyes, I thought about today. And how tired I've been, physically and emotionally, the argument with Alex, him being horrible, him crying! That 'tough' guy crying...then him trapping me against the door. What was this guys intentions for me?

——————————————————————

My alarm went off at 7:30 am the next morning, I groaned and smacked the screen of my phone and it went off first time surprisingly.

I pushed myself up slowly and yawned, I pulled back the covers and slivered out of bed. Walking over to the Mini fridge in the corner of the large hotel room I opened it up and grabbed a bottle of water they provided you with.

I twisted open the cap and gulped down loads, sauntering over to the little table next to the fridge which held a Kettle and a holder with Coffee, Sugar and Tea bags in. I flicked the kettle on still swigging at my water then I turned back to the fridge and grabbed the milk.
I made myself a coffee and after getting out the milk I groaned when I realised I wanted black coffee instead, so I put the milk back.

Knock knock knock..

I picked up my coffee and sipped at it, carrying it with me as I walked slowly over to the door. I pulled it open and was met with Matt and Alex who both looked like they were about to puke at any moment.