« i n t r o »

while everyone at the wedding reception is smiling infront of their own foods, jungwon is having a hard time getting his thoughts composed.

he just got married.

not so long ago-one week in particular, jungwon just turned eighteen.

he was expecting to receive a great, great present from his mother since she told him that she had a surprise for his birthday-but, he didn't expect that instead of a gift, the said suprise turned out to be a nightmare to jungwon because he got arranged for a marriage.

"jungwonie, honey? are you okay?", jungwon's mom asked while holding her spoon and fork.

"y-yes, mom", jungwon answered with an obvious forced smile, yet, no one noticed that, except for his husband.

"i guess my hubby's just really happy about this wedding. i mean, like, who wouldn't be joyful? the reception, the foods and even the guests are amazing!", jungwon's husband, jay, said without any spot of shameness.

"this wedding is perfect that's why we're really thankful for you guys, especially to our parents, right baby?", jay continued while he sneaked his arms around jungwon's shoulder.

"that's definitely right", jungwon, once again, fakely smiled.

"all for you, kids", jay's father said, also smiling.

"hey, hey, enough for that! for now, let us all eat first then we're going to continue to celebrate this wedding ceremony through dancing and playing!", this time, it was jay's mother who excitedly announced that.

and that's what everyone did. they all ate their foods and celebrated the party like there's no tomorrow.

everyone seemed so happy, especially the newly weds' parents.

oh, how jungwon wished he was also happy.

-

| vote | comment | follow |

???