"Pietro and Y/N's dumb moments"

A/N: I have a lot of request in working on rn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moment 1:
"Yo Pietro" "Hmm" "What's that thing called at a playground that spins." He looked at me for a moment. "Um a carousel" "No that's the thing with the horses at a carnival" "Well uh, um, I don't even know." *few minutes later* "A merry-go-round!" "Were you thinking about that the whole time?" "Yes Pietro I was"

Moment 2:
"Y/NNNNNNNN" "what" "I was making mac n cheese in a cup and now it is burnt." "Let me see" I looked at the cup to see what he could have done wrong. "Did you do it for too long?" "No I just opened it and put it in the microwave for the time it said" "Huh, I don't know." Wanda, who had been watching the whole time spoke up, "You dumb asses, you didn't put water in it." "Oh"

Moment 3:
"Have any of you seen my phone" I asked the team. They just stared at me. "I'll help you" Pietro told me. We looked around and still couldn't find it. "Call it to see if we can hear" He took my phone, which was in my hand and opened it. "Wait" "Oh my gosh" "Your so stupid" "Hey! You were helping me look for it too"

Moment 4: (this acc happened to me irl)
"We should go to New England" I told the team. "yeah i've never been" Pietro agreed. "Which state?" Tony asked. "I just said New England." "I know but which state." "Tony, she just said New England." "NEW ENGLAND IS NOT A STATE" "Wait what, stop fucking with me Tony" "What the hell is it then"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
moment 1 and 4 have happened to me recently🤧