"Bracelet"

A/N: this is kinda based off when i shifted but i made some changes to make it a better story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N pov:
I sat in my bedroom doing nothing. The rest of the Avengers were on a mission but I couldn't go because I got stabbed in the thigh. I guess it's a valid reason. I was bored so I decided to do something fun.

I ran to my closet, well more like limped, I pulled out a box. I set the box back down on my bed and opened it to see a bunch of string and beads to make bracelets. I decided to make random patterns with the string and beads, after a while I had made about 5 or 6 bracelets.

I heard the elevator ring, signaling the Avengers were back. I limped out and greeted all of them. They all said hi and asked how my leg was then went off to clean themselves up. Pietro, my best friend, came over and lifted me up into a hug. "Hey how was the mission." I asked. "It was successful, I missed you though" "I missed you too" I giggled.

He went to his room quickly to freshen up and I went back to my room and went through the bracelets I made. One of them I thought Wanda would like so I put it aside to give it to her. Another one I made was red, white and blue so I decided to give it to Steve. He won't wear it but I know he will like to keep it in his room.

I went to Wandas room and knocked on the door. "Come in" She yelled. I walked in and greeted her. "I have a present for you" She smiled. "Okkk" I handed her the bracelets.

"Aww I love these thank you" "No problem" She put them in the asked, "Did you make one for my brother" she smirked

"Aww I love these thank you" "No problem" She put them in the asked, "Did you make one for my brother" she smirked. I rolled my eyes. "No Wanda I didn't." I jokingly glared at her. She just laughed, "Alright i'll see you later." She said as I walked out the door.

*later with Pietro and Wanda*

Pietro walked into the kitchen where Wanda was eating a snack. His eyes directed towards her wrist where a bracelet he has never seen was on. "Is that new?" He asked. "Mhm, Y/N made it for me." He looked at it a second more. "Oh cool" Pietro started to walk down the halls towards your room when he passed by Steve seeing he also had a bracelet, he wasn't wearing it but he was holding it. "Steve where did you get that from" Steve looked confused for a second then held up the bracelet. "Oh this-I got it from Y/N, she had made it." Pietro felt sad knowing that he didn't get a bracelet from you. "Ok" He said then ran past your room and into his.

*Back to Y/n*

All of the Avengers had just finished dinner and were heading back up to there rooms for the night, or in some cases the lab. Pietro had been ignoring me and whenever I caught him staring he would pout and turn away from me, like a child. I knew something was bothering him but I knew it would be silly. After putting on a sweatshirt and shorts to get more comfortable, I made my way towards Pietro's room. I walked in and saw him laying on his bed pretending to sleep. The lights were still on so I could see his face clearly.

"I know your awakeee" I said as I sat next to him. He just rolled over more. I sighed and laid on top of him. "Stop ignoring me" I pouted. I saw a tiny smile form on his face. "Pietro c'mon" I whined. "No" he grunted and pushed me off of him. "Fine I guess i'll just leave." I told said out loud. "Wait no" He sat up. "That's what I thought, now tell me what's wrong." I said sitting next to him once again.

He pouted like a child then said, "You made Wanda and Steve a bracelet and not me" I burst out laughing. "It's not funny Y/N, I feel left out!" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. How about I make you one tomorrow" He smiled and nodded. "Goodnight Pietro" "Goodnight Princessa"

After I had left his bedroom I started working on his bracelet.

After I finished I walked back to Pietro's room

After I finished I walked back to Pietro's room. I cracked open the door to see him asleep. I quietly walked to his night table and put the bracelet down then headed back to my bed to go to sleep.

*next morning*

I sat with Clint and Wanda eating some toast. Pietro walked in and greeted everyone. I looked own at his wrist to see he had indeed put the bracelet on.

Even after a few weeks he had never taken it off.

"You have not taken the bracelet off ever I see" I giggled. "I like it a lot, and I usually don't wear bracelets or anything so you should take this as a compliment." He told me. "Oh I will" I said sarcastically. I walked down the hall back to my room. I started making two identical bracelets, knowing that if we matched he would be happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
words: 891
bruh i had it going in the beginning and then didn't know how to end it lol