Imagination

Nathan's POV:
"I FOUND HIM PRESTON!" the boy yells, pointing at me. "WHERE?!" Preston says. He comes dashing into the room with Keeley, Gabe and James behind him. Preston grabs me and pulls me towards him. He wraps his arms around me tightly and starts sniffling. I pull away and wipe his tears. "I got scared, Nate.." Preston says, weakly.
I shush him and say, "It's ok, Pres. I'm safe..."
Preston's POV:
On the airplane...
"May I ask you something, Pres?" Nathan says, shyly. I nod my head. "Will you marry me?" he smiles. I jump in my seat. "YES!" I say, excitedly. Nathan looks at me weirdly. "I just asked you who the little boy was.." I heard him loud and clear. "B-But you a-asked me to marry you..." I say, tearing up. Nathan shakes his head firmly. "If I proposed to you, I would've gotten on one knee, Pres..." he says. I look away, ashamed. "It's ok.." I say, my voice cracking.
"Pres? I'm sorry if I disappointed you.." Nathan says, sadly. He holds my hand and look out the window.
In Houston...
Nathan piggybacks me to the couch. "SINCE WHEN ARE YOU THIS HEAVYYYY?!" Nathan complains.
"Since birth." I say. Nathan rolls his eyes and puts me down.
Later...
I'm on Twitch and I start streaming. 12 minutes into the stream, Nathan hugs me from behind. The chat blows up.
PrestonFan1224: KISS HIM!
user647337753764: PLEASE KISS!
PrestonUnspeakable: IM SCREEN RECORDING! PLEASE KISS FOR A EDIT!
OMFGNeston: if you don't kiss the frog, I'll starve my fish.
Nathan reads the chat and grins. He looks at me and points at the comments. I read them and rolled my eyes. "Just because I love you guys!"
He puts a finger under my chin and makes me look into his deep, blue eyes. He kisses me passionately. I kiss back with no regrets.
I heard Nathan's voice in my head. 'stop the kiss. end the stream. it's important...'
I pull away and guided the mouse to the 'End Stream'. (I don't have Twitch sorry!)
He waved goodbye to the viewers and watched me end it.
He takes a deep breath in and sits down beside me. "Preston..?" Nathan asks. "Hmm?"
Nathan gets on one knee and says...

CLIFFHANGER! IM SORRY!