Nightmare..

Preston's POV:
Nathan kept moving around a lot in his sleep. I got a little concerned. He went near the end of the bed. As he was about to fall,he woke up and he screamed.
Nathan's POV {Nightmare - there's death in this so sorry if you don't like it..}
I ran for miles. Preston was nowhere to be seen..I lost hope but then heard Preston's voice. I ran to his shadow and hugged his waist. "PRESTON I WAS SO WORRIED!" I yell. He pushed me away and he looked anxious. "Nathan..leave!" Preston demanded. I came all this way to find Preston and he tells me to leave?! Oh hell no.. I grab his arm and he pulls me in for a hug. "Why do I have to leave you?.." I cry. I closed my eyes but then opened them when I heard gunshots. I look up at Preston and I see his eyes widened, a bullet in his chest. He makes me sit as he falls to the floor. "NO!" I scream. My best friend died right in front of me.. I see the person who shot him. "HEY! Why did you shoot him?!" I yell, tears in my eyes. I scream at him until a gun was against my head..
BANG!!!!
{End of nightmare}
I open my eyes and I scream. Preston catches me and I hold onto him. "You were moving around a lot, Nath.." I sigh and explained what happened. Preston hugged me and said, "That will never happen. No one's going to shoot us.."  It was relaxing listening to Preston's voice..he always calmed me down. I love him..