Bad luck

Preston's POV:
I arrived home with Nathan and I saw Nick and Brianna making out with each other. I had tears in my eyes. What I saw hurt me.. my own wife..with someone else.. Nathan suddenly grabbed my hand took my wedding ring off my finger and threw it to the ground. "You know Brianna?! Preston isn't going to be with you anymore! He deserves better! Good bye!" Nathan said. We got in the car and drove off.
Nathan's POV:
I brung Preston to my place and he sat on the couch. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. After about 2 minutes Preston laid down and slept. I put a blanket over him and let him sleep. I recorded a video and let Preston do what he wants.
Preston's POV:
I woke up on Nathan's couch. I heard Nathan upstairs laughing so he was probably recording a video. I wait 10 minutes for Nathan to come out and I hear Nathan doing his outro. "I heard you laughing a lot." I say as he came down the stairs. "It's easy to make me laugh ok?" Nathan replied, slightly laughing. His laugh melts my heart. He sits next me and turns on the TV.
Nathan's POV:
I feel warm and safe around Preston. It's like we've been best friends since the second I was born. (Because Nathan's younger than Pres.) I feel Preston's arm around me. I start blushing hard. "Tomato froggy!" Preston said in a childish way. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. He starts blushing harder than me. "The fire's flaming now!" I laugh. He puts his arm back around me. I hear the door open. Please no.. I think. It was Gabe and James. "Oooo we won't interrupt.." Gabe playfully said. "Go....

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Gabe and James leave the room and I go back to Preston. I snuggled into his chest and slept.
Preston's POV:
Nathan was asleep. I checked my phone and it was 1:09. "Better sleep.." So I laid down Nathan on my chest and I closed my eyes. "Good night, Nathy.." I say. "Night Pres.." Nathan yawns. I laugh and cuddle Nathan.