i luv u

Nathan's POV:
Preston went really quiet..I open the fridge and  get a bar of chocolate and split it. I put one half in Preston's mouth. He took it out and hugged me. I walk back up stairs and record a few videos.
While recording, I hear Preston and Gabe downstairs laughing. I turn the camera off and check up on them. I go downstairs and see Gabe and Preston on the floor laughing. I see James smirking at me. "What did you do?.." I ask. "I just told them some embarrassing moments you and I had." he replies while smiling. "Dude I wanna kill you.." I say, clenching my fists. "Oh no! Please don't..you're too strong for me!" James says, sarcastically. I roll my eyes and help Gabe and Preston up. "What one did he tell you?.." I ask, nervously. "T-The o-ne wh-when.." Preston struggles to say. He starts laughing again. "Sorry! It's too funny!" he says. Gabe takes over for Preston. "The one where you threw a ball at the wall and you put a hole through it. Then someone threw it back and it hit you in the-" "OK WE'RE DONE WITH THIS STORY!" I yelled. I look down and see a helpless Preston, wheezing on the floor. He starts coughing but he's still laughing. "Dude..you're red in the face!" James says.
Preston's POV:
I couldn't breathe! Nathan grabs a cup from the kitchen and places it under the tap. He brings me a glass of water and places it beside me. I started to shake. "Preston, calm the flip down.." Nathan says. He kneels beside me and helps me. Gabe and James exit the room and go upstairs. I take a sip of water and place it on the coffee table next to me. Nathan rubs the back of his hands against my cheek. We stared into each other's eyes.
Nathan's POV:
Preston places his hands on my arms. I slowly closed my eyes hoping he'd press his lips against mine. Preston gets closer to me. I hear his steady breathing. His lips gently pressed against mine. It was long, passionate and sweet like him. The only reason I let Preston in my house, is to know him better! We've known each other since high school but we never thought each other as best friends. Like I never would've thought Preston would be kind of like a brother to me. You see..I'm an only child and all I know from siblings is that they argue. But also love each other! However, Preston and I have never argued! It's just been love and friendship with us! I do wonder though..why do I want to just want to kiss him forever?..
Once again, my slow ass had to update 5 days later 😑
So sorry I'm not being active as much but I need to pay attention and I kinda daydream about how I should play this out~
But hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you want to suggest any ideas, PLEASE DO!
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤