Letting go slowly

Preston's POV:
Nathan turns on the light and asks if I'm ok. "I'm fine! Go back to sleep.." I reply. It goes black. The unknown being appears in front of me. "You're not ok..are you.." I cry and shake my head. I run to the unknown being and hug him. I feel safe in his arms..
Nathan's POV:
I walk to Preston. His eyes are wide open and it kinda scared me. I kiss his cheek and turn off the light. "Goodnight, Preston.." I get no response. I get in my bed and stare at the ceiling. Preston suddenly sits up. It scares me so I fall off the bed and I go unconscious.
Moose's POV:
I hear a thud coming from Nathan and Preston's room. I walk to their room, open the door and see Nathan on the floor. Beside him is Preston crying and begging him to wake up. I pick Nathan up and carry him to the kitchen. I put some ice on his head and wait.
Meanwhile with the little girl...
"Time for bed!" My mum says.
"NOOOOOO!" I scream.
"2 more minutes then.."
"Ok mummy! Love you!"
"Love you too!" she says.
"Now how do I get PrestonPlayz to love me?.." I mumble. In the corner of my eye, I see a book called, "Newfound potionary" I grab it and there's ingredients for a love potion! My mum comes in. I shut the book and go to bed. "Preston better love me!"
Sorry it's so short! I'm just lazy! 😂
I will do bigger ones in the future but comment how much you like this Wattpad so far!
1 out of 10
I'd say this is a 10/10!
Anyway hope you enjoyed it!