Broken

Preston's POV:
I wasn't actually going to hurt anyone but I would defend for Nathan not matter what! However..there's an issue...
Ever since I've left Nathan's office I haven't heard anything from him, nor a laugh, cry or sneeze! I left 30 minutes ago and all I've heard from his office is silence and typing.

I stand outside and bend down. I record a video for my Instagram story.
~Video~
*Preston touches the bottom of the door*
"Nathannn.." Preston says.
*silence*
*camera turns to Preston accidentally and shows him frowning*
"AAAAAA!" Preston screams.
~End of Video~

I post it and scroll through, watch people's stories and stuff, check DM's and notifications and all that boring stuff.
5 minutes later, I hear Nathan screaming. I run to his door but hesitate to open it. I start shaking. Silence stays in the room for 30 seconds. My hands have stopped shivering and without noticing, I open the door. I look behind the door to see why I hear heavy breathing and I see Nathan..
In the corner, in a little ball, blood dripping down his neck, shaking and rocking himself back and forth. Widened eyes and no smile. He looks around the room, like he's just been born.
Nathan's POV:
Screams in my head..
Knifes slicing through people's hearts..
The world was spinning...
Then in came the wrong thought..
A gun pointed towards my head..the trigger gets pulled..
A bullet enters my head...
I suddenly see black and pass out...
The rest was a blur...
All I heard we're I think the final words of Preston's I'd hear..
"NATHAN I-I-I-"
It ends...
I don't hear the rest...

HEY EVERYONE! Happy early Halloween!
TELL ME WHAT YOU'LL BE FOR HALLOWEEN!
👻🖤✌🏼