Accused of murder..

Nathan's POV:
No one visits me in the hospital..
Did I do something wrong? I start thinking of all the bad things in done and hope that I'll be forgiven. Suddenly, someone comes up to me and hands me crutches. I take them and ask why I'm being given these. Apparently, the car hit me pretty hard and..broke my legs...I cover my face with my hands and cry. The person hugs me and says it'll be ok!..B*TCH! How am I going to be ok?! I'll have to learn how to walk again! You'll just have to walk around with my slow ass, struggling!
I set up the crutches and prepare to "walk". I set my feet on the bare floor and immediately jump back onto the bed. I scream in pain. The pain raced into my foot as soon I stepped down. My heart starts beating faster. My leg starts aching. I put the crutches on the floor and sigh.
Preston's POV:
It's been 2 months since Nathan's disappeared. The Unspeakable Army have been asking me, Gabe, James, Cedrick and Jordan where Nathan is and what happened to him. We all put on our stories what happened to Nathan. The responses were kinda..odd...
James and I have been getting DM's on Instagram from fans thinking that James or I have killed him or done something bad to him. I have no choice but to reply to them explaining what actually happened and that they shouldn't accuse us!
Well..mainly James..
James always shows us what people say to him about Nathan..things like:
"YOU KILLED NATHAN, DID'NT YOU?!"
"Omg James..I hate you.."
"YOU KILLED THE BEST YOUTUBER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!"
"Admit that you killed Unspeakable.."
James locks himself in his room and cries for HOURS every time he gets DM's like that. Gabe always checks up on him and he comes out 10 seconds later after James tells Gabe to leave him alone..
James's POV:
Ever since I've started crying in my room, I've been losing weight. I'm starting to get a little thin and I guess I should at least eat..
I go downstairs to make something. Preston hugs me and looks up at me. "Why are you down here?" he asks. I take his arms off my waist and explain that I want to eat as I've been getting a little thin. Preston starts getting excited and shoved me on the couch. "YAY! I'LL MAKE YOU SOME FOOD!" Preston says, jumping about. I laugh at him and go on my phone. I hesitate clicking Instagram but Preston grabs my hand and makes me go on TikTok instead. I look at him and he smiles. I smile and roll my eyes. "Fine! I'll go on TikTok.."
As I watch some TikToks, behind me I hear clattering and slamming..and a crazy lava creeper cooking. Preston places a plate on the table. "What's this?" I ask. "It's chocolate cake!" he replies. I hug him. "Thank you.." I eat it under 10 minutes. I bring the plate to the sink. Preston eyes my plate. "YOU'RE ALREADY DONE?!" he shouts. I laugh and nod my head. "That's means I didn't give you a big enough slice.." he smirks. I laugh and hug him. "Thanks for the cake, Presy!" I say. Preston hugs me back and whispers, "Jamesy wamesy.."
The hug lasts for 13 seconds. It ended when we heard the door open and a scream came with it. Preston walks away to see who it is. "NATHAN!" he cries. NATHANS ALIVE?! I run to Nathan with Preston and we both hug him tight. "Whoa! I got crutches!" he says. "Sorry!" Preston laughs. With the look on his face, I could tell he just wanted to cuddle Nathan and give him all the love he missed out on.
Nathan goes silent. "How can I say no to you two?!" he says. Preston picks up Nathan and cuddles him. I join in. Nathan hugs Preston's head. Gabe, Jordan and Cedrick run to us and join.
We're finally a happy family again..