Bad Vibes

Sharks POV:
"Preston why are you with someone's child?" I ask. "..no reason..." he replies. I roll my eyes and sigh. I help him up and let the child go back to her mother. "Don't you need to go to the bathroom?.." Preston says. I dash to the bathroom before I wet myself. I hear Preston laughing behind me.
Preston's POV:
I walk to Moose and Nathan. Nathan runs to me and hugs me. "PRESTON YOU SCARED ME! WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING?!" I stay silent. I hug Moose then wait for Shark. I look at Nathan when he isn't looking and kiss his cheek. He looks at me. "I-" I frown. "Not right now, Preston Arsement.." Nathan walks to the car. I can tell he was worried about me because of the way he looked at me when he was in the car. Shark comes back. "Let's go!" I get in car. I sit next to Nathan and smile. He doesn't smile back and me but manages to wave to me.  Half way through the ride, I see Nathan in the reflection of the window. I see he's crying. I hold his hand and lay my head on his shoulder. "Don't cry.." I whisper. He gets my head off his shoulder. He cuddles with me for the rest of the ride home. Moose checks what Nathan and I are doing. "Aww!" he exclaims. Nathan laughs and cuddles me. Moose takes a picture and posts it on Instagram. "Shark, I'm gonna send you something cute." Moose says.
Nathan's POV:
We arrive home. Preston carries me to my bed and places me down. He lays behind me and says, "Goodnight, froggy.." He kisses my cheek and cuddles me. I smile and cuddle into his chest. "Why did you leave without saying?" I ask. Preston stays silent. "Pres?.." "Go to sleep Nathan.." he says. I curl up into a ball and sleep. At 3am, I heard Preston crying in his pillow. I face him and frown. I go to him and stroke his arm. He hugs me and whispers, "Get these voices out of my head.." and, "Help me, Nate.."
What's wrong with him?..