Thoughts

Preston's POV:
I was thinking about asking Nathan if he would be my boyfriend but he might reject me..I'm thinking about it too much. I'll just play some Minecraft. I go on Minecraft and see Nathan arguing with a hater of mine. I saw them arguing about me. "PRESTON IS A TERRIBLE FRIEND ADMIT IT!!!!" the hater said. "NO! He's the best friend I could ask for!" F-friend?.. I thought Nathan would feel the same way but I guess not..
Nathan's POV:
I logged off Minecraft and went to call Preston. I FaceTimed him and we talked for 10 hours. Preston wasn't talking a lot but he was probably tired. Preston fell asleep. HE WAS ADORABLE!!! I took some pictures of him and he woke up. "My little froggy took a FaceTime screenshot.." he read. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled too. Preston picked up his phone and he said, "I love you!" I hung up and sighed.
Preston's POV:
"I wish I could tell you in person.." I got in my bed and slept. It was a little weird sleeping on
my own again but it's better than being with a cheater.. I kept thinking about Nathan.. his smile..his lips..his damn lips.. I just want to kiss him! I'll think of a way to make him love me..but it's hard to impress him..
After 2 minutes of deciding what to do, I decided I'll confess when he is recording. "Good night Nathaniel..I love you.." I whisper.