Kisses in bed

Nathan's POV:
I wake up in Preston's lap on a plane. "Preston?.." I mumble, slowly waking up. Preston rubs the back of his hand against my head. "You're finally awake.." Preston says, smiling. I sit properly in my seat and look at Preston. "What happened?..." I ask. He holds my resting hand that lied on the armrest. He explains that he and Zach were having a argument and I was inside the room that Zach and I were recording in. As Preston held the door handle, I also did and got hit on the head. I was found on the floor knocked out and that's all Preston told me!
Preston's POV:
Nathan's eyebrows raise. "Not surprised..." he says, looking away. I let out a little giggle. I face front and from the corner of my eye, I see Nathan looking in my eyes and smiling. I face him and he rests his head on my shoulder.
At home...
Nathan takes off his hoodie and walks off. "No hugs?" I say, pretending I'm hurt. He runs back to me and pounces and hugs me. I catch him and his legs wrap around my waist. I look at him and giggle.
I tickle his back and he backs away. "Stop.." he whines. I get closer so I can tickle him again. He tickles my arm and I back away. We chased each other around the house, trying to tickle one another.
We eventually stopped when James pushed me on the couch and accidentally hurt me.
Later...
I was bored so I decided to go bother Nathan. "Frog-"
He turns around and suddenly realised what was going on.
He drops the weight and puts his shirt on.
"Were you working ouuuuuut?" I say, teasing him.
He gets close to me and whispers, "You saw nothing..."
"I saw everything.."
He puts his head down and walks out.
"Well if you're not gonna work out then.." I say. He turns around to face me and when I turned around to face him..HE WAS INCREDIBLY RED!!!
I had just taken off my shirt to work out since he was done..ok I interrupted him so what?!
I start giggling and I couldn't help but drop the weights and roll on the floor!
Nathan's POV:
I-
He-
...
He's so..
Ok I admit we both act like children but when it comes to seeing each other shirtless..KID NATHAN DOES NOT EXIST!
B-But how can I not stare?!
His chest his normal tan-ish brown skin WITH IRRESISTIBLE ABS!!!
*broken because of Preston*
Later...
I open my eyes. Of course Preston had to cuddle me while I was asleep...
Preston gets closer to me without him realising. He nuzzles my head which kinda made me sleepy..
"Stop.." I moan. Our lips slowly meet. We're about an inch away from kissing. Preston climbs on top of me and I quietly giggle. His mouth rubs against mine. Without any idea what happens next, he kisses me. HE LITERALLY SLEEPING!!!
He stops then starts. Stop. Start. Stop. Start.
He finally opens his eyes. "Morning, sunshine..." he says, stretching. He gives me one last nuzzle before he goes in his side of the closet and changes. He was pretty silent...
Is something on his mind?