Unloved

Nathan's POV:
I ran as far as I could. Not looking back, not checking my surroundings. I start to get a little tired and I decide to stop at a bus stop. I sit down and sigh. I then realise I was sitting on someone's lap! I jump up in shock and apologise. The stranger pushes me in the road and walks away..
I saw a car in the distance...
Is this it? Is this how my life is going to end? I shut my eyes and see what happens..next thing I knew..a car had hit me. I could of moved. I SHOULD of moved. There's NOTHING I can do now. This is it.
5 days later...
| No ones POV|
Nathan has been missing. Preston has been getting concerned about him until James's story explained it all..
James went live. Preston joined and watched. Many asked of Nathan. James wouldn't give in. Until Gabe spilled the truth.
"You see..we don't..know where Nathan is..."
James sighed and took over for Gabe.
"Last time we saw Nathan was about a week ago..we're sorry you guys.."
Preston's POV:
They both had sad looks on their faces. I see Jordan in the background with Cedrick. I zoom in and see Jordan crying his eyes out! The chat kept asking what's going on in the background. James ended the live. I go downstairs and see James crying on Gabe's shoulder. "Boys.."
They look at me. "You don't know where he is either?.." I ask.
Gabe shakes his head. "Sorry, Preston.." he says. I hug them and go back to my room again. I think of all the times Nathan and I had..
{Flashbacks from the past chapters}
I saw Nathan reaching for his Starbucks so I did the same and we held hands.
"I heard you laughing a lot." I say as he came down the stairs. "It's easy to make me laugh ok?" Nathan replied, slightly laughing.
I place my hand on his cheek and say, "Listen you might think you're cute..and YOU ARE! But don't throw my phone Nathan." I just called him cute..
I kept thinking about Nathan.. his smile..his lips..his damn lips.. I just want to kiss him!
I arrived at his place. Nathan opened the door and smiled. I smiled too. "How are you Pres?"
Preston flipping about in Ragdoll, Preston Brianna and I were playing Adopt Me and I kept jumping on Brianna's head.
Preston hugged me and said, "That will never happen. No one's going to shoot us.." It was relaxing listening to Preston's voice..he always calmed me down. I love him..
He fell over. I ran to him but the lavender was so high I didn't see Nathan.. I collapsed on Nathan. I thought I hurt him more! Instead we looked into each other's eyes. Nathan..looked so perfect..he is perfect...his blue eyes focused on me. My brown eyes looked at him. His blue eyes looked at me.
That was the most fun I've ever had. I open the door and see Nathan with tears down his face. "PRESTON WHERE WERE YOU?!?! YOU WERE OUT FOR 7 FUCKING HOURS!!!" he yells. I grab his hand and he immediately pulls away. He must smelt my breath.."WHY WOULD YOU DRINK PRESTON?" Nathan cried. I don't want him to cry..I slam him against the wall and kiss him. I was actually kissing him..
We accepted and we started getting ready. "Nathan! You done yet?!" I say. No response. I open the door without knocking and there stood Nathan shirtless..I start going red and Nathan immediately grabs a shirt. What do I say?! What do I do?!
Nathan and I head back to apartment. I unlock the door and Nathan runs straight into the couch. "Nathan don't fall asleep yet!" I sit on him and he moans. "Stooooooop! Get off!" Nathan whines.
My heart starts beating fast. I breathe heavily. Smoke comes from the bottom of the floor. I hear banging on the door. The smoke gets to my lungs. I try to stand up but I fall back down and I hear Nathan calling for me. My life flashed between my eyes. I reach my hand out for Nathan. I fall to the floor, unable to breathe or think or do anything.
Who is he?.." the mysterious human asks. "That's Nathan..my best friend.."
I climb on Preston's back and say, "Go on, horse!" Preston laughs and says, "I'm a lava creeper excuse you!" "Not today!" I command. Preston carries me and sits on the couch. "AAAAA! YOU'RE SQUISHING MEEEEE!" I whine.
I walk out of the closet to see Nathan asleep, curled into a little ball. I tear up and lay next to him.
I see Nathan, Moose and Shark calling my name. The little girl appears again. "Hide me from them, PLEASE!" I whisper.
I walk to Moose and Nathan. Nathan runs to me and hugs me. "PRESTON YOU SCARED ME! WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING?!" I stay silent. I hug Moose then wait for Shark. I look at Nathan when he isn't looking and kiss his cheek. He looks at me. "I-"
Nathan turns on the light and asks if I'm ok. "I'm fine! Go back to sleep.." I reply.
Nathan pushes me off. I see him walk to the kitchen and sees a empty bottle. "YOU DRUNK THE WHOLE THING?!" He grabs me and shakes me. "WHYYYY PRESTON?!!?!" Nathan yells. I grab hold of him and stare into his big blue eyes. "Ok that's it.." he says.
"Can we live here?" he asks. "No Nate!" I laugh. He laughs too. "It was worth a shot!" he adds.
Preston wipes his tears away with his hand. He takes the backpack. Next thing I knew, when I opened my eyes, Preston's arms were around me.

Soon Nathan will be forgotten..forever...
I hope Nathan's safe but I probably should go to sleep..
I fall on my bed and sleep..
Oh I hope you're safe, Nathaniel...