Lucky charm

Preston's POV:
Me and Nathan went and had a picnic in a field. Nathan took a few pictures but I ruined them. "Really?.." He seemed annoyed so I made up to him and got him cotton candy. "This is the biggest they had,Nathan..enjoy it!" I said. Oh he did enjoy it! He ate half in five minutes and it was a little taller than him!
Nathan's POV:
I enjoyed my time with Preston..I love hanging out with him. We went to a carnival and Preston saw a frog plush. He bought it and gave it to me. "It..reminds me of you..." I smile. I saw Preston blush a little and I started blushing too. There was this ride called "Preston"..Preston wanted to ride it. "Wouldn't that mean you're riding yourself?.." "EXACTLY! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO RIDE THEIRSELF?!" "I wouldn't!" Preston got on his knees and begged me to go on it.."Fine..just because we're best friends." Preston grabbed my hand and smiled.
We were on the ride and we went really really REALLY HIGH! I screamed and held onto Preston.
Preston's POV:
I have never seen Nathan so scared..He looks adorable when he's scared. I held his hand and he started to calm down a little. After the ride, Nathan wasn't that hungry. He put his candy floss on the bin.
We walked through a lavender field. "It's beautiful!" Nathan said. He fell over. I ran to him but the lavender was so high I didn't see Nathan.. I collapsed on Nathan. I thought I hurt him more! Instead we looked into each other's eyes. Nathan..looked so perfect..he is perfect...his blue eyes focused on me. My brown eyes looked at him. His blue eyes looked at me..a butterfly landed on Nathan's hat. "Butterflies are actually good luck!" I said. I took a picture and put it on Instagram. "Frog X Butterfly. Didn't think that would happen!" He saw the caption and rolled his eyes. I wanted to say I loved him but I'm not ready..It would either end up him and I kissing or him or  Nathan slapping me and walking home alone..I helped him up and we drove home.
Nathan's POV:
Why do I keep feeling this?! What's wrong with me?! I need to go to a therapist..I tripped over my shoes and hurt myself pretty bad. "PRESTON!" I heard Preston rushing down the stairs. He saw me crying. My leg was covered in blood. Preston picked me up and put me in my bed. He hugged me and smiled. I felt safe and warm around him. I grabbed his hand. He looks at me. "Pres.." I whine. He sits on the bed and sighs. Preston soon falls asleep next to me. I cuddled with him, trying to not get blood all over my bed. "Goodnight Preston.." I whispered. "Night Nath.."
"I love you.."