Miami

Preston's POV:
Moose invited Nathan and I to stay with him for a while. We accepted and we started getting ready. "Nathan! You done yet?!" I say. No response. I open the door without knocking and there stood Nathan shirtless..I start going red and Nathan immediately grabs a shirt. What do I say?! What do I do?! I turn around and let Nathan put on his shirt. "Done.." I turn around and Nathan grabs my hand. "Sorry you had to see that.." "No I should of knocked.." We get in Nathan's lambo and drive to the airport. I step out the car and stretch. Nathan grabbed our bags and waited for me to finish stretching. "40 million years later.." he said. I roll my eyes and take the bags from Nathan's hands. We walked past a candy shop. The second you'd bite a giant gummy bear, you know you would of gotten 5 cavities. Nathan wanted to go in. He got on his knees and begged. I tried to refuse but you try saying no to your best friend/ crush. I gave in and let him choose what he wanted. Nathan got RAINBOW Reeces and he bought me a cookie. It was a little shorter than me but taller than Nathan. "You happy now?" I asked him as I payed for the items. He hugged me and said yes. The cashier asked if we were Unspeakable and PrestonPlayz. "That's us!" The cashier said that his kids watch us all the time. He showed us his kids, his oldest was 7 his youngest was 3 and a half. Nathan noticed the cashier had an unspeakable pop socket. We talked for a while and then we left.
On the plane...
Nathan's POV:
Preston is asleep and I'm on TikTok. I have a sip of water but then sit it back in the cup. I saw that someone was hating on Preston. Apparently he cheated on Bri. I nudge Preston and he takes my glass of water. He takes a sip. "I spat that out.." He immediately spat it back out. I showed Preston the TikTok and he denied it. Preston wouldn't cheat on Bri..I mean...they're not together now!
Preston's POV:
We arrived in Miami. Moose let us into his apartment. Lucy immediately jumped up at Nathan. "LUCY! Down!" Moose demanded. Lucy did as he said. Moose gave me and Nathan a hug then showed us to our room. I sit down and watch Nathan unpack his stuff. I shut the door. "Nathan.." I say. He turns to me. "Yeah?" I get up and hug his waist. "Did you like the kiss?.." I ask. Nathan takes my arms off of him and he goes to the balcony. I follow behind him and ask again. Moose said he's going to get some things. As soon as he left, I ask him AGAIN! Nathan turns to me, looks up..and kisses me! I don't want to push him away.. I love him. But kissing him?! Nathan pulls away 10 seconds later and walks away. Before he leaves he says, "I did enjoy it, Pres.."