Just a prank

Preston's POV:
I woke up with my arm ductaped to Nathan. "Ow.." Nathan said. He looked behind him and saw me. "Preston?!" "Who did this to us Nate?" Nathan shrugged his shoulders and got up. The tape pulled on my hair and I screamed in pain. Nathan immediately sat back down and comforted me. "Good morning!" James said. "Did you do this?" Nathan asks. James nods and I clench my fists. Nathan holds my hands and mouths "chill Pres.." I wanted to hurt James but at the same time hug him.
Nathan's POV:
I peel off the tape while both me and Preston scream in absolute pain. James did his evil laugh and made Gabe breakfast. "Making breakfast for your boyfriend?" I ask. "Duh!" James responds. "Morning Jamesy!" Gabe said. James and Gabe kissed and made breakfast together. Meanwhile me and Preston were screaming our lungs out because of the tape.
Later..
I got home after recording a few videos with Shark. "Oh no.." I say. Preston runs to me and blindfolds me. He guides me to the kitchen. "Bro why is it so wet?!" "Take off the blindfold Nathan." I took it off and my floor was covered in plastic cups filled with water. "PRES!!!!" I scream. He knocks them over. "Stop stop stop stop stop!" He stops and picks me up. "You're cleaning this up.." He rolled his eyes and said, "Fine.. at least I get to spend longer in your house." Why was Preston such a tease?..
Preston's POV:
Nathan suddenly grabs my phone and throws it across the room. I place my hand on his cheek and say, "Listen you might think you're cute..and YOU ARE! But don't throw my phone Nathan." I just called him cute.. "Umm Nathan-" I felt his hands on my sides. What do I do? What do I say? Do I push him? Should I flirt again? I feel myself blushing really hard. "Chill Pres!" Nathan said sounding concerned. His hands moved my waist to my cheeks. I closed my eyes and waited. Then I felt Nathan's mouth near my ear. He whispered in my ear, "I love you Pres but maybe it'll happen.." He walked away with a little smile but mostly frowning. Does he know about my crush?..

I

Will

Do

Whatever

It

Takes

To

Make

Nathan

MINE...