Opposites

Nathan's POV:
I get up and go to my office. I sigh. Why?! WHY AM I AFRAID FOR SOME REASON?! I record a few videos for UnspeakablePlays and UnspeakableGaming. I posted them and waited for my computer to blow up. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in!" I answer. Preston comes in with some food. "I thought I should bring you some food as you've been recording for literally 2 hours and 45 minutes.." he says. He hands me a bowl of spaghetti with a fork in between the noodles. "Thanks..Preston! That's really thoughtful!" I smile. He smiles back then leaves. I sit on my chair, play some Minecraft and eat my spaghetti.
"NOOOOO!" I yell. Preston comes in with a baseball bat. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he yells. I fall off my chair laughing. "P-Pres!" I laugh. "I died in bedwars! Don't worry!" I say, while giggling. He places the bat aside and hugs me. I stand up and he comes towards me. "At least you're ok.." he sighs.
I feel so many emotions right now..
Should I?..
Is it wrong to do it?...
OH WELL! FLIP IT!!!
I grab Preston by the shoulders and press my lips against his. They're so warm and soft.
Preston's POV:
Nathan grabs my shoulders and pulls me to him. Our lips meet and we start kissing.
I close my eyes and enjoy what probably won't last long. Nathan pulls away slowly. He sits back in his chair and continues playing Minecraft.
I leave his office, with a 'smile'. I record some videos for my own channels and leave Nathan be.
A few hours later...
I'm on a call with my mother.
"Mom?.." I ask.
"Yes Preston?" she replies, slightly concerned.
"Would you not love me if I said I like a guy.." I ask.
"Preston! What do you mean?! I'll always love you!"
"In you know..that way..🥺" I say.
She stays silent for a little then she says her true opinion.
"I will still love you no matter if you are in love with a male!" she smiles.
"Thank you!" I smile.
She smiles back. "By the way.." she adds.
I perk up to let her know I'm listening.
"May I meet the person you're in love with?" she asks.
"Well I'm currently living with him. And the other day I told him my true feelings for him and he said he wants to think about it.." I say. "But sure!" I add.
I travel to Nathan's room, phone in my hand with my mother waiting to see person her son loves.
I knock on the door. I hear footsteps getting closer. I turn the camera and the reveals a smiling Nathan that was behind it. "So you're the one my son lo-"
"MOM!" I say.
She laughs. "So you're Preston's roommate!" she says. Nathan nods his head and smiles. My mother waves and smiles. "Preston! You're roommate is very handsome!" she says. Nathan laughs and I act like I'm offended. "Wow, mother.." I say, pretending to start crying. "I'm going to let you two be! Bye Preston! Love you! And Preston's roommate! If Preston is being rude, come live with me! I'll let ya do all the things I wouldn't let Preston do." she said. "WOW MOM! ILL TREAT NATHAN GOOD THEN!" I laugh. Nathan starts laughing too.
Later...
Nathan's POV:
I run into Preston's office crying. He turns off the camera and picks me up. "Frog are you ok?" he says. "No!" I cry. He brings me closer to his chest. I hug him and cry on his shoulder. "What's wrong, Nathy?" he asks. I bring my up to face him but I realised I left a patch of tears on his shirt. I start crying again. Preston brings me closer to him and shushes me. "Let it out..tell me when you're ready, ok?" he whispers. I slowly stop and my tears dry up. I finally stop and I face Preston and say what happened.
"I FaceTimed my mother and told her that we're living together and I told her that you asked me out and she said that I better have if rejected you. A-and when I said I'd think about it, she started laughing and grinning. Then I heard my father in the back say, "I WON'T HAVE A GAY SON!" and I clearly told him that I'm bisexual (idk if he is irl but if he is..Neston has a chance~) but he kept saying I'm a liar and a bad son!" I cry. Preston grabs me by the waist and kisses me. He ends it shortly. He opens the door to leave. Before he does, he whispered, "I will hurt whoever makes you cry, Nathaniel..that is no lie..."
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕