Is he going to actually?!

I'm currently walking home from school..my sister has a one hour detention 😌✌🏼
I'm back - 3:12pm
Preston's POV:
A few hours later...
I tackled Nathan and nuzzled him. He starts giggling and smiling. "Stoooooop!" he says. I pretend to ignore him and keep nuzzling him. "Bro! Your hairs in my face!"
I get up and look at him. He stares at me blankly.
After a few seconds of silence, I yeet myself onto him.
He moans in pain. "Is frog hurt?" I ask in a childish voice.
"Yes..yes frog is hurt..." he says in between groans. I cuddle him. I could hear his heartbeat. It was slow and relaxed. Steady breathing and slight smile.
Nathan's POV:
It was time for dinner. I made myself waffles. I wasn't really in the mood for ACTUAL dinner. Just something simple. Preston comes down. He pauses on the second step. "You really had to make that?.." he asks. I nod while chewing some of the waffle I cut up and ate. Preston sighs and goes to the fridge. "It's literally 7:49, Nathan..." Preston says opening the fridge doors.
I swallowed the food I had in my mouth and walked up to Preston. "What's going on? Why are you acting like this?" I ask as I walk to him. He drops his head down and shuts the fridge doors. He faces me. Looks at me dead in the eyes.
He gets closer. He passes me a note. He walks back upstairs and I read the note.
Nathan...
If you don't mind..could you meet me at the bridge we came across? The green and orange one that has N and P on it?
Thank you if you do..
ily frog - Preston 🥺
Is he going to ask me something?...
So I posted this earlier because why not? Also yeah my sister had a 1 hour detention 😂
Anyway hope you enjoyed! 🖤